Do I look my weight?

Options

Replies

• DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    On the bright side, your cat is adorable.
  • RunonLeslie
    RunonLeslie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It really doesnt matter where your starting point is, what matters is that your starting and if you stay on track you will end with a healthy/fit/strong body. Health is everything-so important to feeling our best, be very proud of yourself for starting this personal journey.
    Join our group if you like (Good health in Colorado Springs) & when your ready to start running Id be happy to share some tips w/you as I am a serious runner (training for my 5th full mararthon coming up in Dec.). Send me a friend request if you like too.
    You are going to Rock this...Best wishes, Leslie :)
  • Swiftdogs
    Swiftdogs Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I make it a policy never to guess weight (or age, or when a baby is due). You're heavy, and have other lifestyle changes you need to make to meet your goals. You know it and you've started the journey. Kudos! :flowerforyou:
  • chel325
    chel325 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am sorry I am not good at this. Even after losing more than 25 pounds, I feel the same. I am very glad you have come here and will reach goal you have set for sure.
    You seem like a very sweet person and have got a great smile:) I am also very happy you said you are doing this for health, smoking hot body will follow :)
    :flowerforyou:
    Omg you are so nice! Thanks for the support and yeah she is a great cat named Cookie :).
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You look like you are at an unhealthy weight.

Since that's true, the number doesn't really matter, does it?

Wow! Harsh much....
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Yes. But, you're not going to be this weight again. I look forward to seeing your 'after' photos once you hit goal. Best of luck! :flowerforyou:
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You do look that weight but you sure as hell won't for long my dear. I am 5'0" and at my highest (like 13 years ago) I was 207...the thought appalls me actually. I did not see it..I was in my brother's wedding..I knew I was bigger than the other bridesmaids but it was not until I saw the pictures that I thought I wanted to throw up (literally)...perception is a weird thing. Anyhoo, I started this journey at 164.4 and I am down to 124.4 in 10 months with like 10ish lbs left to lose...so what I am saying is that reflection in the mirror is TEMPORARY...pretty soon it will be your before photo! Best of luck to you and add me if you wish! :)
  • amcclellan73
    amcclellan73 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    No, I don't think so.
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    yep.

this.

But it's water under the bridge- who cares as long as you're going to do something about it, right? Good luck!
  • roniredd
    Options
    Don't know ... but do know, that I have a hard time really seeing myself. When I was 15 pounds heavier, I didn't feel like I looked it, but I now, I feel like I do. Ugh!
  • chel325
    chel325 Posts: 199 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    UPDATE

Hey sorry to bring up a super old post! But I am the OP and this post was 3 years ago! This is what I look like now!!

29m66oz.jpg
    2ih6zvs.jpg

Calorie counting works everyone!

I'm also completely sober, quit smoking (8 months) and am planning a trip to Mt. Kilimanjaro!!
    I was in denial to think I didn't look 200! I'm still in denial now though lol, I got 50ish more pounds to go woo!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    you look like i looked when i weighed 250ish. I'm 5'1, if that helps.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at you now!! Am I reading this right? You brought up your own thread from 2013 when you weighted 239 and you are now much more trim! Congrats and you're right. Calorie counting does work.
  • starwhisperer6
    starwhisperer6 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed you came back!! That makes these sorts of posts awesome. Congratulations and you look amazing!
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    You're quite the hottie now! Go you!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options
    chel325 wrote: »
    UPDATE

Hey sorry to bring up a super old post! But I am the OP and this post was 3 years ago! This is what I look like now!!

29m66oz.jpg
    2ih6zvs.jpg

Calorie counting works everyone!

I was in denial to think I didn't look 200! I'm still in denial now though lol, I got 50ish more pounds to go woo!

Oh my goodness! Kudos on your progress, what an amazing transformation! I agree CICO really does work. Great job so far and glad to see you are still at it and kicking a--.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I love this. Congrats!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Ha. I saw the date on the first post and thought why do people keep bumping old threads????? But it's the OP! Good job. You have done a really good job!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,906 Member
    Options
    Look at you now! Thanks for the update. Great job :)