Down over 60lbs in two years! Never give up! PICS

Options

Replies

• danika2point0
    danika2point0 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Well done. Amazing work! It must have felt great to take control. PS You have a great smile!
  • Doublemeasure
    Doublemeasure Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    WOW, looking good! :-)
  • poteatkd
    poteatkd Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    What you have succeeded at is what I plan to succeed at.

Looking at your transformation proves to me that it is 100% possible.

I've gained much inspiration from your post. You look absolutely fantastic.

Wow!!!
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Can i ask what workouts you started with .? Was it cardio or strength?
  • dhawk2196
    dhawk2196 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Gret job! Im also wondering what exercise plans didnyou use and didnu just count calories or do a eating plan also?
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Congrats
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I always look forward to your updates and successes! Thank you for being dedicated it has truly been a great motivational factor in my journey!
  • therealhyper
    therealhyper Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Kris1279 wrote: »
    I’m 36 years old and in the best shape of my life! I began my journey just over 2 years ago. I wanted to become a healthier and happier me! I have battled the nasty disease endometriosis for years. Having 7 surgeries in a 10 year span was depressing and I gained some weight. I got tired of feeling depressed, in pain and out of shape. I had to change something fast! So in January of 2014, I decided to start pushing play. I did a variety of workout programs at home and just started eating healthier! I started working out and logging my foods daily on MFP App. Each week I started seeing a change in my body, and kept going. Today I’m so proud and happy to say, I’m down over 60 pounds and I went from a size 14 to a size 2. I feel so much better inside and out. Getting fit and healthy has helped me inside and out in so many ways! I have so much more energy again and it feels great! I never thought my body could get to where it is today. I'm still working on some goals and areas and I won't give up! Keep pushing play and remember you are worth it. Only given one body so why not take care of it! No turning back for this girl! Work hard play hard. I'm looking forward to going on a vacation soon and rocking my new bikinis! I have also found something I'm passionate about and that's helping others get healthy. I'm happy to help and motivate others and share my journey. Never be ashamed of your before pics and be proud of how far you come! We all have a story, never give up on your goals no matter how big or small they are! :#
    4f7jk3l5u63y.jpg
    avsx3jjta33b.jpg
    j5n25so0hlq1.jpg
    xdi05a8gkko8.jpg
    zi6wh1w2ts4r.jpg
    f2ldreiicgpx.jpg

Amazing transformation...well done !!!
  • saransaran
    saransaran Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!
  • NikkiMichelleS
    NikkiMichelleS Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    @Kris1279 -- what a GREAT story. It is very similar to my own, so I can really relate. I'm 34 (soon to be 35!!), also endometriosis, couple surgeries, lost an ovary due to it, and let myself and health go downhill. I hit my highest weight last summer (about size 12-14, around 175-180 lbs). Finally decided to get off my butt and hit "play" again.
    Thankfully my journey has been successful and while it hasn't been "easy", I've been making steady progress. I still have a ways to go towards my 130 goal...seeing your story, reading your success and recognizing the similarities reminds me it's totally possible.
    Thank you, thank you for being so open and willing to share. It's not often a story will hit so close to home -- this is really helpful and inspiring to me. By the way -- awesome work; you look incredibly happy!
  • Imomw2016
    Imomw2016 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Very inspirational for those of us just starting our journeys. Thank you.
  • Kris1279
    Kris1279 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    @Kris1279 -- what a GREAT story. It is very similar to my own, so I can really relate. I'm 34 (soon to be 35!!), also endometriosis, couple surgeries, lost an ovary due to it, and let myself and health go downhill. I hit my highest weight last summer (about size 12-14, around 175-180 lbs). Finally decided to get off my butt and hit "play" again.
    Thankfully my journey has been successful and while it hasn't been "easy", I've been making steady progress. I still have a ways to go towards my 130 goal...seeing your story, reading your success and recognizing the similarities reminds me it's totally possible.
    Thank you, thank you for being so open and willing to share. It's not often a story will hit so close to home -- this is really helpful and inspiring to me. By the way -- awesome work; you look incredibly happy!

Thanks so much great to hear other success stories and I'm happy to help by sharing my story. Best of luck in your journey and prayers for good Health for you as well. It sure isn't easy, but it's worth it.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    You look incredible! Well done. Amazing work! It must have felt great to take control. PS You have a great

Thanks s much :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    tmove2015 wrote: »
    I always look forward to your updates and successes! Thank you for being dedicated it has truly been a great motivational factor in my journey!

Thanks I'm still working at it. Happy to help motivate :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    dhawk2196 wrote: »
    Gret job! Im also wondering what exercise plans didnyou use and didnu just count calories or do a eating plan also?

Thanks I did all different Beachbody workouts and just eat healthy and log on MFP daily. I started off doing all of T25 and have done Body Beast and P90X3 and Hammer and Chisel and now I'm doing 21day fix. I actually became a Beachbody coach and enjoy helping others. The programs work and I'm so happy I did them and still do today. If you want more info message me :) never give up. I just keep pushing play and it feels so good to be healthier and fit.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    aniqa109 wrote: »
    Can i ask what workouts you started with .? Was it cardio or strength?

Thanks I did all different Beachbody workouts and just eat healthy and log on MFP daily. I started off doing all of T25 and have done Body Beast and P90X3 and Hammer and Chisel and now I'm doing 21day fix. Done a few rounds of Body Beast it's weights and lifting and my body saw awesome results from it. I actually became a Beachbody coach and enjoy helping others. The programs work and I'm so happy I did them and still do today. If you want more info message me :) never give up. I just keep pushing play and it feels so good to be healthier and fit.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    I need help losing love handles !! Anyone ?!

Eating healthy and workouts takes time I'm still working on mine, but they have come a long way :) Beachbody programs have been my answer.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    You look incredible! Well done. Amazing work! It must have felt great to take control. PS You have a great smile!

Thanks so much :)
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Terrific success story! Congratulations, you truly inspire!
  • madusm
    madusm Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!