Down over 60lbs in two years! Never give up! PICS

Options
13»

Replies

• dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    All I can say is Wow, thanks for sharing and giving some inspiration.
  • sabkhan32
    sabkhan32 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Thank you for sharing your story. I still have 127 lbs. to lose to get to my goal weight, and your story has motivated me.
  • vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Great job. I love your arms! :)
  • PersistentPresence
    PersistentPresence Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! and so very inspirational!! thanks for sharing!!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and happy. Congrats on your success. :mrgreen:
  • Kris1279
    Kris1279 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone:) I appreciate the kind words and never give up. Anyone can do it. I'm still working on my goals and won't turn back. Healthier for life!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl! Great Job
  • dazzling_star12304
    dazzling_star12304 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow that's very inspiring! Mind asking what kind of exercise help you the most? And what your meals look like?
  • Tyler2020Mike
    Tyler2020Mike Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow, Kris, you look wonderful! This is very inspirational.
  • aKate_
    aKate_ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You look great! Congratulations on making healthy habits a part of your life!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Wow that's very inspiring! Mind asking what kind of exercise help you the most? And what your meals look like?

Thanks so much! I eat healthy and stick to chicken, fish, veggies and salad and just proportions. Cheat meal once a week for sure. Gotta live life. Love all the Beachbody workouts I've done, T25, P90X3, few rounds of Body Beast and Hammer and Chisel and almost done with 21dayfix extreme. I love jogging and walking too. Body Beast is my fav :) Great for toning, it's weights. I'm a coach now, message me if you want more info :)) Happy to help
  • canadianbugga
    canadianbugga Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look super fit! wtg, rockkstar!!
  • Dustinado
    Dustinado Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You rock! Great pictures. Thanks for posting
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I never get enough of your success story. You are AMAZEBALLS and such an inspiration!! So glad I found you on here!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Hey girl! I never get enough of your success story. You are AMAZEBALLS and such an inspiration!! So glad I found you on here!

Awe thanks so much! Too sweet! I need all the motivation and inspiration I can get too! :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Dustinado wrote: »
    You rock! Great pictures. Thanks for posting

• Kris1279
    Options
    You look super fit! wtg, rockkstar!!

• Kris1279
    Options
    aKate_ wrote: »
    Oh my gosh! You look great! Congratulations on making healthy habits a part of your life!

Thanks much :)
  • antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    You look awesome! ! What kind of exercises you do? You look strong thats why I was wondering if you do more then cardio ;)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    You look awesome! ! What kind of exercises you do? You look strong thats why I was wondering if you do more then cardio ;)

Thanks I've done a few rounds of Body Beast love it! It's lifting :) good stuff!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!