What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    My pants are getting loose. I can put them on without unbuttoning and I think I need a belt. I have to buy one.

A couple of people who know me well have noticed.

• caratayloruk
    caratayloruk Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I was at the hairdressers today and have changed my colour and style pretty radically, something I'd never have done 4.5 stone ago. The NSV is though they took pictures so they could put it on their Facebook page and I just said yes without a second thought about my weight. I'm sure theyd never have asked pre weight loss but I never thought I'd ever let a photo be taken without worrying if I looked fat
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I had my baby almost 6 months ago and haven't worked out since until last Monday. I have worked out 7 of the last 12 days and I am feeling great. On top of all of that I love how quickly my body responds to working out, I am already doing less modifications and using more weight with less rests!!

*I also love how much better my sleep quality is on the nights I work out. I am waking up in the morning well rested even with the baby waking a couple times during the night.
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I've got one! I get a lot of my workout tops and pajamas from Victoria's Secret...I had gotten so big that I could just barely wear the tops if I kinda gave it some tugs to loosen it up. The tops are from their Pink side where they only go up to size large. Probably a little less than two weeks ago I noticed I no longer have to try to stretch the shirt out to fit, even after being in the dryer. Yay!

And then I noticed yesterday when I put on a top that I hadn't worn for about a month that it was extremely too big!! It is crazy to think that I might be able to wear a size medium top from Victoria's Secret! I don't wanna be disappointed so will probably wait another week and then swing by and try on a medium. I'll only let myself purchase if there's no tugging needed lol.

I just bought some new tops that I had planned to wear over swimsuits on my summer vacation, but it would be awesome if I needed to return for a smaller size.
  • oolou
    oolou Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I knew there were chocolate biscuits (cookies) on a plate in the kitchen cupboard, left over from a visitor yesterday. Normally I would have eaten a few of them ... you know, because they were going to go soft/stale if someone doesn't ... However today I didn't.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I went to popeyes last night and that chicken is soooo good, I could have eaten 4 or 5 pieces but I didn't. Had some mashed potatoes and pc of chicken. I know what I eat today, I wear tomorrow.
  • justrollme
    justrollme Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    tjcuts339 wrote: »
    Seeing. My Am fitness friends at gym today, Knowing. Tomorrow, We will do it again, Jouney. Of feeling. Great! !!!

@tjcuts339 I love seeing your posts for two reasons. #1 - they are always so positive and #2 - with all the periods that get added to your posts (for whatever reason, technology is weird) I always hear them in my head as if it was Christopher Walken talking. Cracks me up.

LOL I read them the same way!
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    justrollme wrote: »
    Seeing. My Am fitness friends at gym today, Knowing. Tomorrow, We will do it again, Jouney. Of feeling. Great! !!!

@tjcuts339 I love seeing your posts for two reasons. #1 - they are always so positive and #2 - with all the periods that get added to your posts (for whatever reason, technology is weird) I always hear them in my head as if it was Christopher Walken talking. Cracks me up.

I hear William Shatner... :wink:
  • RebekahRN83
    RebekahRN83 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    When I started this weightloss thing there was a pair of jeans that was a size too small at the time. Those same pair of jeans are actually getting too big now!

I've gone in 2 notches on my bra band

I noticed gat tying my shoes is so much easier now!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    justrollme wrote: »

I hear William Shatner... :wink:

lmao!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Today, down 6 pounds in 2 weeks, I fit in jeans I couldn't zip a month ago, hit some yoga poses I haven't done in 10 years!!!! Quite a day for me!
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I had jeans cutting in at the waist when I'd sit down. Now they are nearly falling off of me, and I can fit both my arms in the waist. :smiley:
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Being able to run a few meters every so often during my walks. Haven't run for 20+ years.
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I was shopping and tried on a large dress. The large was too big. I had to buy a medium. I am so happy my hard work is showing :)
  • SexyGamerGal
    SexyGamerGal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Being able to fit into an XL pants comfortably at old navy when XXL use to be super tight when I put them on.
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    Ok so one top I bought today was a size 12. I wanted a 14 but they only had 16 or 12. The 12 fit well.

It's a loose cut over the tummy but still it's great to be in a 12.

(Even when I hit goal weight with another 30 lb loss I'll still be a 12 on top because of my shoulders-

heck at pre-baby weight of 60 lbs down my top is a 10/12)
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    My flannel jammies are a lot longer now, lol.
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    The neighbor had my car blocked in so I grabbed my husband's car this evening to pick him up at the train. It wasn't until I got home and was getting out of the car that I realized that the seat belt chest strap stayed where it's supposed to! It didn't ride up my fat chest and try to choke me, or slide around at all. I almost wanted to hop back in the car and drive around some more.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Asking my daughter for my belt back!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!