True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Tyler2020Mike
    Tyler2020Mike Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ate a whole pizza, decked with green peppers, onions, pepperoni, sausage, ham, red peppers, and extra sauce...and I'm still hungry after an hour for another. I shouldn't be gorging like this, but...meh, it's my cheat day.
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Shyness40 wrote: »
    Coming to confess to get it off my chest. My husband works out of town for weeks at a time and he's coming home today. One part of me is happy he is coming home and can't wait to see him, but another part of me isn't excited at all and is already counting down the days until he leaves again. :(

There there my child. Take 4 shots of whiskey and say 4 hail Marys :p All is forgiven.

Don't feel bad. My husband is supposed to be leaving town for at least a week at the end of the month and I'm freaking counting the days. He's barely home anyway and even when he's there I'm still "alone" so there, that's my confession, or is that TMI? Who cares, I might be going to hell. :open_mouth:

Thanks for sharing so I don't feel alone. I don't know when or why the feelings change, but I just realized that I'm not as excited as I used to be about him coming home and already saying okay, "he'll only be home for a week and then he's gone again. I can survive a week."

I like your idea of whiskey shots. I'm sure that will make the time more tolerable.
  • ptbmikes
    ptbmikes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I confess that I smoke weed before every workout. And then again after
  • xXxWhitneyxXx
    xXxWhitneyxXx Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't always like to add friends if they haven't even taken the time out to fill out their profile page ... no real sure why but it irks me lol
  • ptbmikes
    ptbmikes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Shyness40 wrote: »
    Coming to confess to get it off my chest. My husband works out of town for weeks at a time and he's coming home today. One part of me is happy he is coming home and can't wait to see him, but another part of me isn't excited at all and is already counting down the days until he leaves again. :(

Holy crap I used to be that husband. Tell him to take a pay cut and work local before its all lost
  • jwerkman0
    jwerkman0 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I confess I got my business caught in my zipper b4, fox that hurts.
  • IHateUserNames23
    IHateUserNames23 Posts: 76 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I confess, I want to go home and take a nap!
  • WeCanLoseItJeff
    WeCanLoseItJeff Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I confess that it's 3:30 AM here and I'm meeting my friends at the gym to go for a swim at 5:30 AM and I'm still awake chatting in PM here on MFP.
  • vintageruby
    vintageruby Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I confess that when I splurge on junk food I get the following almost everytime:
    Two Big Macs (sandwich only), Two Quarter Pounders (Sandwich only), two McDoubles, two McChickens & large fries
    And when I order this, the cashier in the drive through windows sometimes look at me with a bewildered expression on their faces which makes me feel embarrassed.
    Also, sometimes after eating this I feel like I could still eat more :/

Other confessions:
    - After gaining so much weight, I have become so self-conscious about going out in public (to go walking/jogging in neighborhood, window shop at mall, go to bookstore for fun, etc.) in fear of others seeing me and thinking I look fat. In fact, it has been about 3 months since I have gone out in public for anything besides getting groceries each week :(

- I have avoided looking in full length mirrors for so long because each time, I feel like I look fatter and grosser.
  • youdowant
    youdowant Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I confess that my struggle with weight and food has torn my into depression at times.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I confess that some of these confessions could be mine-one in particular-but I would never confess it myself.
  • KayTeeOne
    KayTeeOne Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    KpopGrad92 wrote: »
    I confess I weigh myself every day because it makes me feel more accountable.

I also confess that I am glad my ex boyfriend seems to be finding all the weight I am losing!

Hehe
  • KayTeeOne
    KayTeeOne Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Bought a big bar of dark chocolate thinking that it's healthier option than milk chocolate and will be eating 2 pieces if I have a chocolate craving but ended up eating the entire bar in one sitting . Have decided never to buy any chocolate for myself again
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    In confess I'm curious about how many women secretly want to be with more than one man at the same time.

I confess I prefer this to MFF threesomes.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Angela937 wrote: »
    I confess, a D/s relationship sounds fascinating and erotic! But my husband thinks I'm a freak when I told him.

I confess that they are great...with the right combination of people...and with the wrong combo, are miserable.
  • IronBatMaiden
    IronBatMaiden Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I confess I might be bi curious. I'm mostly straight, but I do think some women are sexy too.
  • lisa9805
    lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I confess I might be bi curious. I'm mostly straight, but I do think some women are sexy too.

I think that's natural. women are beautiful and facinating (our bodies bring life).