Hit my goal today! 31 lbs GONE! PICS

Options
Vampireneko
Vampireneko Posts: 66 Member
edited March 2016 in Success Stories
tpv6opc4ogb2.jpg

1p5d8dsqhdu4.jpg

I've lost a total of 31 pounds. In the first picture I was 157 lbs, on my 5'2 frame, I felt horrible, gross, uncomfortable in my own skin. Now I'm 126 pounds, and that's what I thought my ideal weight was. I feel MUCH more confident, do not get me wrong. and I am proud of myself thus far. However I still feel I need to lose a bit more fat around my stomach/love handles and tone it up! To reach that "sweet spot" however I have a body I am now comfortable enough with to share, and I am so so happy about that. As I haven't been this weight since I was probably 12 years old. (I'm 19 now) The third pic (sorry its so large lol) Is me at the gym yesterday haha working my *kitten* off that's why I made the weird face! Anyway, I can't explain the amount of condifence this has given me. On Friday I cut my hair and donated 9 inches to Pantene Beautiful Lengths- to help make wigs for cancer patients. I'm just much more happy with myself, I feel like I needed the change and I'm so happy with it. I feel beautiful, never thought I would. IF I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT! I never thought I could, and now I am !

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!