Wow.. that is wonderful!! Good job!!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! :)
  • Lovoas
    Lovoas Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Today is the mark of my second month doing what I'm doing. I'm feeling a bit giddy. Loving life.
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing job. Keep it up. What are you doing to lose the weight? Just following the calories, or are you working out as well?
  • susiejof
    susiejof Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome! Thanks for being today's inspiration.
  • Lovoas
    Options
    mweckler wrote: »
    Wow amazing job. Keep it up. What are you doing to lose the weight? Just following the calories, or are you working out as well?

I'm following my calories, and working out daily.
    Not only am I losing weight, but I'm usually never feeling hungry, or anything. Oh, and the work out also makes me feel in a great mood. :) Building up confidence bit by bit, haha.
  • HollandOats
    HollandOats Posts: 202 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    This made me a bit teary, as I know how being overweight comes with hefty emotional weight... See the changes in your face, the happiness, it's really moving and motivating and I don't know you but I am so, so happy for you. :-)
  • Sapphires4me
    Sapphires4me Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • Lovoas
    Options
    This made me a bit teary, as I know how being overweight comes with hefty emotional weight... See the changes in your face, the happiness, it's really moving and motivating and I don't know you but I am so, so happy for you. :-)

Thank you. I appreciate your comment. It's been a hard few years, but things are finally going well.
  • LoveToRead91
    LoveToRead91 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'll keep checking in and look forward to seeing your progress!
  • mausbop
    mausbop Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Your post cheered me up, it's great to see someone going through the same journey and smashing goals!
  • nhenryoliver
    nhenryoliver Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Well done on your journey so far!
  • robins993
    robins993 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress. I bet your family is so very proud of you getting healthy and yes you do look happy. post away your progress monthly! it is inspiring to see young people change their lives around.
  • wtemple1960
    wtemple1960 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    lovoasred wrote: »
    Ever since starting back in January 4th, I started feeling a lot better about myself. I've been more happier, and life has been on a bright side lately.

It's only been 55 days logging, 56 total since I started. I want to use this thread to post my progress as the year progresses.

Here is a picture of me when I was 15 in 2008. At 340lb.
    r18u7qdkb1wo.jpg

I was depressed, had the wrong people in my life, and went through so many phases as a teenager that I couldn't quite understand.
    I suffered from binge eating, and a lot of anxiety and depression, and like most teenagers, I didn't quite understand why.

Here's 8 years later, the day I started my diet:

wra9khq5gfv4.jpg

I was 292lb there. I was tired, I was sad, and I wasn't feeling too happy with myself. I knew I needed to change something to make myself happy.

Here's when I started noticing my weight loss:

1fqjuw7nyhje.jpg

I was 273lb there. It was the beginning of February. Fitting size 36x30 pants was such a great feeling. I wasn't that size in years.

And here we are today:
    mcun5gssvkvn.jpg

Having to wear a belt with fitted 36x30 jeans, and wearing a Size: L dress shirt. It's a little snug on me, but it fits. It fits and it isn't uncomfortable. I feel so proud of myself. And I still have time to go. It's only been 56 days total.
    I'm at 259.5lb now. I'm a very, very happy guy right now. :smiley:

I want to reserve this thread, and post on it monthly if that's okay. I want to be able to share my progress as it happens. I see so many of you post your stories, and it inspires me to keep going.

• wtemple1960
    wtemple1960 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You have done a Great job and you look awsome. Congratulations on your success...
  • Herb937
    Herb937 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep on moving in the right direction.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!