Hit my goal today! 31 lbs GONE! PICS

Options
2»

Replies

• Vampireneko
    Vampireneko Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    mwood1234 wrote: »
    Wow u look fantastic! I too am 5'2' and was at the same starting weight as you. I'm down to 145. Want to lose at least 20 more.

How did u do it?

First of all, congratz on the loss! Honestly the biggest thing for me was portions. I was eating wayyyyyy too much at each meal, and I learned that very fast. It took a while to get used to smaller portions, but now I can't see myself ever eating as much as I once could, it just wouldn't fit! I exercise a lot as well but I feel the food part is more important. Definitely allow yourself to have the foods you like but in moderation as long as it fits within your calorie goal and you're not starving yourself on other meals. Fruits and veggies are a godsend :)
  • wobchunk
    wobchunk Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, looking good.
  • Vampireneko
    Options
    wobchunk wrote: »
    Congratulations, looking good.

Thanks so much, very much appreciated :)
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I love this post! I've been at it a while now and needed to see this. We are the same height and you are at my goal weight and started at my current weight to see it in writing that I only have 31 pounds to lose to get there makes me want to stay the course and get it done!!

Keep it up and you look fantastic!!
  • Vampireneko
    Options
    agzram wrote: »
    I love this post! I've been at it a while now and needed to see this. We are the same height and you are at my goal weight and started at my current weight to see it in writing that I only have 31 pounds to lose to get there makes me want to stay the course and get it done!!

Keep it up and you look fantastic!!

I'm really happy my post is able to inspire you and keep you motivated!!! You can do it!!! Thank you so much ! :D
  • hamstertango
    hamstertango Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Yey! Well done! You can really see the difference, you look fabulous!
  • maplesyrup10
    maplesyrup10 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love this, because your starting weight is where I am right now and I'm only a couple inches taller than you. I've been struggling to break under 155 on my own, so now I'm counting calories. I love this app! It's fun for me to use, I love seeing where I could be at in 5 weeks when I log my diary, and I've lost my first pound! My goal is 135 but seeing that you've made it under 130 has made me think it's possible for me. I've yo-yo'd in my weight loss and the lowest I've gotten is 142 before I plateaued and gained some back. If I can even get under 140, I will be over the hills! Congratulations on your journey and success, you look fantastic! I can't wait to be where you are in however many months.
  • saransaran
    saransaran Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thank you for sharing.
  • jackiesims73
    jackiesims73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :):) wonderful!!
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Woop woop! Awesome job :)
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! :smiley: May your continuation into toning go just as well!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • Nell8i8
    Nell8i8 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    great job! very inspiring! :)
  • Sonya2250
    Sonya2250 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great.
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great work!
  • dazzling_star12304
    dazzling_star12304 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's very inspiring!! How long did it take you to lose that much of weight? And how much is a LOT of exercise that you did to lose it?
  • pvju
    pvju Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    How inspiring! Great work!!
  • Tyler2020Mike
    Tyler2020Mike Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That's a powerful transformation! You look like a whole new person.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Really great job! You look super!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!