30lbs mission

Options

Replies

• tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Okay we actually have 70% participation now...WooHoo...Please note, team try to get your weigh ins to me on time. I sent out 5 notices. Also our team co-captain is ilovecreg120809:

Next Saturday please send your weigh in to her as I will be out of town celebrating my 30th birthday! :bigsmile: I'm proud of everyone!!! Great job!!! RainbowsAndButterflies thanks for not quitting! :wink:

TOTAL Weight Loss: 24 lbs

1.TryingHard 2012

SW: 227
    CW: 224
    Loss: 3 lbs

2.Winnie X

SW: 151
    CW: 148

3.celizabet

Sw: 199
    Cw: 195
    Loss: 4 lbs

4.annalobdell

SW: 332
    CW: 329

5.DanaR12878

SW: 195
    CW: 192.2

6. RainbowsAndButterflies

SW: 145
    CW: 140.5
    Loss: 4.5 pounds

7. ilovecreg120809

SW: 228.2
    CW: 224.7
    Loss: 3.5 pounds
  • tryinghard2012
    Options
    Any updates?
  • Jessica5000
    Options
    Hey is this group closed? I'd love to join.
    SW: 188.8
    CW: 184.8
    GW: 158.8

Thanks Jessica :)
  • divalovely
    divalovely Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    sOOOO....JUST CURIOUS.....WHICH TEAM IS IN THE LEAD???
  • tryinghard2012
    Options
    sOOOO....JUST CURIOUS.....WHICH TEAM IS IN THE LEAD???

Me too!!!! :explode: LOL!
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Team Phat'n'furious deets

Solat37_Neil Last week 316 This week 313 MINUS 3LBS
    mymommymission Last week 195 This week 194.6 MINUS 0.4LBS
    uberbusymom Last week 209 This week 208 MINUS 1LB
    sweetTooth68 Last week 191 This week 190.5 MINUS 0.5LB
    manny_bee Last week 178 This week 177 MINUS 1LB
    canelly Last week 151 This week 150 MINUS 1LB

Total team loss = 6.9LBS

AWOL - meacrazymom,bmw4deb,runningforjesus,aegira
  • Solat37_Neil
    Options
    And I'm standing down from team captain, this challenge is goin nowhere.
    Sorry team mates, but you'll have to find a replacement. :huh:
  • tryinghard2012
    Options
    I kind of feel the same way. We as participants have a bunch of rules, LOL, but we aren't getting any results...

Part of being involved in a challenge is keeping the momentum up....I may pull out as well..................:frown:
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Whoever wants to leave just go,Im sorry i said i was new at this making a challenge thing and its really hard to do when you don't know how to turn a spread sheet into a chart.So whatever i don't care if oyu want out.Goodbye!
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
  • joamarelo
    joamarelo Posts: 161
    Options

m? no numbers for me? :P ummm i posted my weight loss in your profile because i dont know who is my capt. :( sorry
  • Solat37_Neil
    Options
    Whoever wants to leave just go,Im sorry i said i was new at this making a challenge thing and its really hard to do when you don't know how to turn a spread sheet into a chart.So whatever i don't care if oyu want out.Goodbye!

And now you unfriend me?? Nice attitude! If you had put a little more effort in maybe this challenge wouldn't have turned into the pathetic waste of time it has!

:grumble:
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options

And now you unfriend me?? Nice attitude! If you had put a little more effort in maybe this challenge wouldn't have turned into the pathetic waste of time it has!

Taking time out of my day to make charts that i couldn't figure out how to post is making an effort.I said like 6 times that i was new at this and it wasn't going to be perfect.I unfriended you out of being really really mad and i apologize.But if you think this has turned into a pathetic waste then whatever....i was nice enough to let a bunch of people in and it kgot me nothing but complaints over not seeing weigh-in's. I don't care anymore
  • Solat37_Neil
    Options

Taking time out of my day to make charts that i couldn't figure out how to post is making an effort.I said like 6 times that i was new at this and it wasn't going to be perfect.I unfriended you out of being really really mad and i apologize.But if you think this has turned into a pathetic waste then whatever....i was nice enough to let a bunch of people in and it kgot me nothing but complaints over not seeing weigh-in's. I don't care anymore

You mean you cared before?? :laugh:
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options

You mean you cared before?? :laugh:

Your not doing this anymore so don't effin post in the topic.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options

m? no numbers for me? :P ummm i posted my weight loss in your profile because i dont know who is my capt. :( sorry
    I'll fix that :) sorry :(