What's for dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    jillian909 wrote: »
    After all these meals I feel lame adding 'Cereal' to the list. But yeah, cereal. Vanilla Almond Crunch (I think that's the name)...its from Trader Joe's. Lol. Yum!

idk if u live in the us but its national cereal day!
  • jillian909
    jillian909 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    jillian909 wrote: »
    After all these meals I feel lame adding 'Cereal' to the list. But yeah, cereal. Vanilla Almond Crunch (I think that's the name)...its from Trader Joe's. Lol. Yum!

idk if u live in the us but its national cereal day!

I do!!! Well then my dinner is in celebration of that!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I cook dinner at home. Yesterday I cooked 1 cup of brown rice, which yielded 5 servings. I refrigerated that yesterday. Last week I cooked 1 cup of Great Northern beans, which are white and bland. I have been adding the beans to each dinner since. Today in the steamer I cooked 1 serving of brussels sprouts, 2 servings of Pictsweet mixed vegetables, a 4 oz fillet of salmon for me and a fillet of tilapia for my wife. On my plate I assembled the salmon, the squeezed juice of 1/4 lemon, brussels sprouts, mixed vegetables 1 pat of butter, 1/2 cup of cooked brown rice and 1/2 cup of beans sprinkled generously with black pepper. It adds up to 503 calories. Tomorrow, more of the same. The variety of vegetables changes from time to time. My wife didn't want much other than her tilapia with salt and tartar sauce.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new to this site and just starting my
    Journey. What are you eating for dinner!? I need some ideas for the weeks to come!

Tonight I'm making --
    Tilapia with pepper, garlic powder and fresh lemon
    Roasted Cauliflower
    And quinoa !

Can't wait to chat :)

Sounds tasty! I had a chicken Caesar sandwich.
    My list of dinners for the month are on my blog. https://lounmoun.wordpress.com/2016/02/29/meal-plan-end-of-feb-end-of-march/
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I had about 400g of zucchini and squash cooked with onion, mushroom, spinach and garlic along with a serving of penne pasta. I made a cheesy sauce using laughing cow cheese, a table spoon of half and half, and nutritional yeast. Meatless dinner because I ate all the protein powder today. Whoops.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Protein soybean pasta
    Buffalo cauliflower wings
    Egg whites nn0e9c0fv90m.jpg
    nrej7veptwy3.jpg
    c46f34k34d6t.jpg