What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Started at a size 24 dress pants. Today, bought two nice pair of size 16s! And they fit beautifully :smiley:
  • CupcakeCardio
    CupcakeCardio Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i sat down and my bag sat beside me ... 145 pounds lost!

iplp0pnjo3lt.jpg
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I was in TKMax and found a lovely Tayberry jacket in a medium - delighted I took it to pay for it. The cashier then wittered on about the label. When I finally made sense of what he was saying it was that the jacket wasn't medium but small.

I tried it on - right there at the counter, expecting to be devastated and embarrassed. I had PLENTY of room in it, it was a fab fit!! A SMALL!!

Edited for typo
  • tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Got my wedding dress out of the attic (18 years in August) because I was trying to figure out if I was anywhere near as small as I was then. It's too big!
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    My NSV today; I was feeling quite lazy today, and was vegging out . I opened mfp and was reading this thread and voilà! I really want to work out now! This thread is the best motivation for me always!
  • JenPass1977
    JenPass1977 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning gone and crossed over that stone barrier that has been impossible to cross for the past few years. Actually thinking that I might be able to do this!!
  • justjumpit278
    justjumpit278 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I've been enjoying my gym workouts instead of just "getting through them". I even look forward to them!
  • c_leeee
    c_leeee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I bought my wedding dress last week, (big day is in Oct) and discovered that I have perfect hourglass measurements again!
    Ran 90% of 4 miles in 40minutes on Saturday AND ran my fastest single mile of 8mins 55seconds.
    Had our cake tasting this weekend and did not freak out about the calories or the fact that the scale fluxed up.
  • pearso21123
    pearso21123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    This morning my 11-year-old picked out a skirt to wear to school but didn't have any tights that matched. I told her to go grab a pair of mine to wear. On the outside, I was like, "Just go grab mine," but on the inside I was capering with glee and thinking "I can't believe I just told my 11-year-old she could borrow a pair of my tights!" They fit, but were a little long on her so she bunched up the legs at the top.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Took a quick vacation last week. Scales said I didn't change an ounce, but my pants said differently. They are looser! Thanks to hanging out with friends that are always walking, playing tennis, and cycling!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,170 Member
    Options
    Before going on a walk today, I pulled out a fanny pack I haven't used since I started losing weight, so I could take along my phone, sunglasses, etc.

I had to shorten up both sides of the belt to get it to stay on my body instead of around my ankles - at least 7-8 inches total shortening, maybe more. (I'm down 10"+ around my hips, 9"+ around my waist.)
  • Dana_E
    Dana_E Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I got to ditch the bra extender!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I have a sprained ankle and still went to the gym to do upper body exercises and leg stuff from knees. I even managed to do a bit of cardio on the hand-pedal-bike thing. I'm going again tonight!
  • jenmovies
    Options
    bmayes2014 wrote: »
    Finally fit into a pair of shorts I bought about a year ago that I hid in the back of my closet because I was so embarrassed that none of the three pairs I bought fit. I decided to try them on one day recently and voila!! yaaaaaaaassss!! summer shorts on deck!!
    Oh gosh, I hope this is me next summer. Those shorts of mine have been in the 'one day soon' box for two summers now!

• jenmovies
    Options
    Weighed in this morning gone and crossed over that stone barrier that has been impossible to cross for the past few years. Actually thinking that I might be able to do this!!
    I love this, and yes you can! :smiley:
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    a gal at yoga commented that I looked smaller! I am!
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    After running for 20 mins straight for last 3 weeks, finally managed to up the time ! I ran 25 mins nonstop! More like a jog ,but still, it wasn't walking! So stoked!
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I lost weight in my fingers.
  • FloraJL
    FloraJL Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Dana_E wrote: »
    I got to ditch the bra extender!

I was so excited when that happened for me!
  • clbortiz
    clbortiz Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone!

For me...having to pull my seat in the car closer to the steering wheel since the back fat is gone and I naturally sit further back than before.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!