My baby food diet tip...

Options
124»

Replies

• Sunnysided1
    Sunnysided1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I eat baby food too! It is no different than applesauce, smoothie or pureed soup. They are great because they are portable, shelf stable, easy, healthy, low ingredient, and no salt added. It is not easy or even possible to find adult versions of this. I like to only get organic, high quality brands. The cheap brands are not that good. They sweet potato, squash, and various fruits and vegetables. I would rather eat baby food fruit and veg than most other snack foods. I also have minor sensitivities/allergies to some foods so it is nice to be able to pick single or log ingredient items. Some can be sweet, but only because they put too much fruit in them.
    They are not cheap, but neither is fruit and vegetables or even a candy bar. As a replacement for fruit or veg, it is not that bad of a price. I wish I had realized this option in the past, like when traveling. I wish people had a more open mind. It pretty clear manufactures are seeing the market in adults though with the increase in similar products marketed to older kids and adults.
  • Sunnysided1
    Sunnysided1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Also they come in glass jars and packets, so you can avoid the BPA issue with cans.