Any Vegans willing to Share their journal?

2»

Replies

• alichristiana
    alichristiana Posts: 76 Member
    edited March 2016
    Just starting again after 3 years away, only recently decided to become vegan (end of last year). I take a mostly whole-foods approach although free-from chocolate and chocolate oatly often sneak in. :) I'd be happy to share any recipes I come across or develop as I go. My diary is open to friends. :)
  • clrcms
    clrcms Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, I just went vegetarian 4 months ago, trying to go vegan...it's a work in progress - still learning. (Also, don't hate me...I've cheated a few times & had a little fish) but working on it! :smile: You can add me, I occasionally have good days, lol :wink:

Hi emmajaneway - congratulations on your transition to a vegetarian / vegan diet. From someone who made the transition over time (from meat eater to pescatarian to vegetarian to vegan)- I wanted to let you know that any progress you make in reducing the amount of animal products you eat is good for the planet and good for your health. So hang in there and don't get discouraged. It is tough at first - but it gets much easier. I'll share one thing a doctor recommended to me during the transition to becoming a vegan - He advised that I use the term "plant based" to describe my diet. For some reason - people are more supportive with that term. Good luck to you!
  • emmajaneway
    emmajaneway Posts: 5 Member
    clrcms wrote: »
    Hi, I just went vegetarian 4 months ago, trying to go vegan...it's a work in progress - still learning. (Also, don't hate me...I've cheated a few times & had a little fish) but working on it! :smile: You can add me, I occasionally have good days, lol :wink:

Hi emmajaneway - congratulations on your transition to a vegetarian / vegan diet. From someone who made the transition over time (from meat eater to pescatarian to vegetarian to vegan)- I wanted to let you know that any progress you make in reducing the amount of animal products you eat is good for the planet and good for your health. So hang in there and don't get discouraged. It is tough at first - but it gets much easier. I'll share one thing a doctor recommended to me during the transition to becoming a vegan - He advised that I use the term "plant based" to describe my diet. For some reason - people are more supportive with that term. Good luck to you!

Thanks clrcms, I'll try that. I really appreciate it! :)