Free instructions for World's most POWERFUL CLEANSE

Options
2»

Replies

• coreyreichle
    coreyreichle Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    Two people flagged without reading clearly.

I dunno about this one, is it as good as the Peep Cleanse with the many books that must be bought?

OP edited their post. Originally, it read:
    "Hi. Everyone, I've learned of the most powerful cleanse possible. It is so potent that precise use is necessary not just for effectiveness, but also for your own safety. I'm willing to share this cleanse's ingredients, but I can't in good conscience do so to anyone that isn't capable of working with it. Therefore, anyone that is interested can message me."

:)
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    What am I supposed to do with all this money I have to spend on tea leaf powders and plastic ware containers?8ztq7p269sev.gif
  • amyr271
    amyr271 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    tripple7 wrote: »
    There's no cleanse secret everyone. I'm sure you've probably googled it to see what answers you get.

This is a motivational post by the OP to try and get everyone to log their foods accurately and to get the procrastinators to keep up. After 30days you will have been cleansed In a way that you actually realise how much calories you are eating as opposed to your guesses or cup measurements. And you'll also get to see more accurate info on your nutrition intake (macros). As you log items accurately, you'll be able to adjust the measurements to ensure you meet your goal calories/macros etc.

After 30 days, all you'll get is "well done, now carry on. That wasn't so hard was it?"

o:)o:)

Nope. It's green tea and a smoothie three times a day
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Are you sure there's no apple cider vinegar involved?
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    In a pie with steak?

I thought it was blackbirds in a pie? Am I supposed to eat blackbirds? Is that the secret?
  • tripple7
    tripple7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options

[/quote]

Nope. It's green tea and a smoothie three times a day[/quote]

OOooO cool I already drink green tea and make some smoothies in my diet. How does the 30 day log come Into play?
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    You guys following the plan to prove yourselves? You're all thinking peppers and specific foods.

I assure you, my ingredient is more powerful and more universal. While we limited humans can't access all the potential out there, I assure you, this concept exists all around you, in everything you experience. It is almost like the force in that sense, and I'll teach you about the power of it in the ingredients that you'll learn to choose after you've shown you can properly measure them.

Also, I totally did not steal this from the kids book called Stone Soup or any Aesop's fable style allegory. It is 100% legit ultimate level cleanse.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    msf74 wrote: »
    Why should I believe what you say?

@msf74 HOW CAN YOU NOT TRUST BATMAN?!?
    trina1049 wrote: »
    In a pie with steak?

I thought it was blackbirds in a pie? Am I supposed to eat blackbirds? Is that the secret?

I think that's only if you catch by hand. A lasso would also be acceptable.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    3bambi3 wrote: »
    tripple7 wrote: »
    There's no cleanse secret everyone. I'm sure you've probably googled it to see what answers you get.

This is a motivational post by the OP to try and get everyone to log their foods accurately and to get the procrastinators to keep up. After 30days you will have been cleansed In a way that you actually realise how much calories you are eating as opposed to your guesses or cup measurements. And you'll also get to see more accurate info on your nutrition intake (macros). As you log items accurately, you'll be able to adjust the measurements to ensure you meet your goal calories/macros etc.

After 30 days, all you'll get is "well done, now carry on. That wasn't so hard was it?"

o:)o:)

Nah. I'm pretty sure the answer involves some tea. And cayanne pepper.

@3bambi3 Actual LOL here.