Replies

• UnicornAmanda1
    UnicornAmanda1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I loooove trader joes!!!! You wont be disappointed
  • Irishsugar
    Irishsugar Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! I wished I got some of the corn salsa... Next time for sure!!
  • supaneka
    supaneka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We adore TJs beet hummus. I was really happily surprised by it.
  • Irishsugar
    Options
    That's one constant in all the comments... The hummus. Wish I grabbed some for my veggies... I am going to have to make another trip in a few weeks :)
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    whmscll wrote: »
    I use two buck chuck for cooking. I find it undrinkable.

As someone who is in the wine business, I would say that if you do not like drinking with particular wine, you should not cook with it. It imparts flavors that you do not like, in to your food.

Of course, it seems to be working for you, so who am I to say. :smile:
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I do not shop there often (I do not have a store close to me), but when I do, I love their house brand Greek yogurt (the coconut, PB&J and when in season pumpkin).

I also like to buy their dark chocolate almonds (I can get the same ones at another store for over double the price) and during the holidays, Brandy Beans.

They also have killer Pulignese bread near the check stands.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I love their Peanut Butter & Jelly yogurt, baby spinach, unsalted tortilla chips, unsalted taco shells & their flax seed cookies.
  • julie_broadhead
    julie_broadhead Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    When Im visiting friends and family in the lower 49 and go to Trader Joes, I always get their Gluten Free Oatmeal, smooth almond butter, dark chocolate peanut butter cups, and the canned Marinara sauce. I either tuck it away in my suitcase or ship it home:-)
  • julie_broadhead
    julie_broadhead Posts: 178 Member
    Options
  • mixmastermel_b
    mixmastermel_b Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My TJ go to list: almond butter, frozen cauliflower "rice", frozen shrimp, hemp hearts, any of the unsalted raw nuts, uncured bacon, frozen turkey burgers, dark chocolate, lentil chips, canned tuna, half popped popcorn, tomatillo salsa, bags of avocados. Personally I think their produce is the worst with the exception of a few bagged items like arugula or kale- other items in my experience always spoil faster than produce from other stores.
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Organic kale in the bag, organic broccoli slaw, organic tofu, organic no salt marinara sauce, gluten free halibut frozen fish "sticks" , roasted and salted sunflower seeds, watermelon cubes, and they have really good Truffle cheese omg! Lol
  • Irishsugar
    Options
    Ok my strawberries were gross the next day :'(

Wish I tried the peanut butter and jelly yogurt... Sounds gross but so many love it I am now intrigued!

I love the broccoli Kale mix.. I add it to salads. Great flavor!!
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    1. Frozen tri-color bell peppers
    2. Frozen Super Sweet Organic Corn
    3. Cowboy Bark aka Cowboy Crack
    4. Handsome Cut French Fries
    5. Sweet Chili Thai Veggie Burgers
    6. Chili Lime Chicken Burgers
    7. Brownie Thins
    8. 21 Seasoning Salute
    9. Low Sodium Kettle Chips
    10. Tea Tree Oil Shampoo/conditioner
    11. Regular Shampoo/Conditioner
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Garlic Naan (frozen section)

I have an Indian friend whose mom buys that stuff. That's how legit it is.

This.

And I love the vegetable Masala veggie burgers there. mmm and the speculoos cookie butter.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Green dragon sauce
  • jenanne175
    jenanne175 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Their whole milk yogurt cups are delicious. I love the banana and strawberry flavor.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I made their Cajun salmon last night. So good!pwfuu6rew1op.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I've only been there once, but I wish I would have bought 5-10 boxes of this granola!

th?id=OIP.Mb88b5213ba2531f904d8567f116cb110o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Sriracha BBQ Sauce, orange muscat champagne vinegar, Casa Rossa wine, yogurt. I live about five minutes from TJ's so I am always there. I find it hard to resist some of the not so friendly to my diet items at times like the cupcakes, jelly beans, any of their popcorn and orange chicken. Their fat free frozen yogurt is pretty good too. I also follow @traderjoeslist on IG to keep up with new to me TJ items.
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I recently tried their gluten free halibut fish sticks in the frozen foods section they were great!