Starting Keto

Options
Hi everyone ! I've started Keto today and it's my first time trying it since a friend is doing it and she feels amazing and the weight loss is a plus. Looking for friends to keep motivated anyone that is doing Keto also feel free to add :) and post any tips on starting thanks

Replies

• yuninyou
    yuninyou Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to start keto too, although I am a bit reluctant since I might not be able to top the fat and protein %.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I've not done Keto as I have no medical conditions requiring it. My advice is find the low carb group. There are a few people on here who do it. Do your research. It isn't a simple diet.
  • sweetiebt
    sweetiebt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am interested in starting Keto. I did it for a month a while back and had great results. Need to get back into the swing of it....
  • suuaazo
    suuaazo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    yuninyou wrote: »
    I want to start keto too, although I am a bit reluctant since I might not be able to top the fat and protein %.

Yes it's a little Hard but so far so good

• suuaazo
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    I've not done Keto as I have no medical conditions requiring it. My advice is find the low carb group. There are a few people on here who do it. Do your research. It isn't a simple diet.
    yes I've
    Done tons of research . You're right thanks

• suuaazo
    Options
    sweetiebt wrote: »
    I am interested in starting Keto. I did it for a month a while back and had great results. Need to get back into the swing of it....

Awesome go for it!!! Second day today feeling great :) .
  • viren19890
    viren19890 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    yeah I tried it for a day or so then I realized that it isn't sustainable for me at all.
    I'm vegetarian -no meat or fish -only dairy products. So cutting all carbs head my head spinning. Good luck to you all.