Replies

• carolyn__x
    carolyn__x Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! More friends are always good
  • shopaholic221
    shopaholic221 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends to help keep each other motivated :) I'm very active on here and log in daily. Feel free to add me.
  • momo_t90
    momo_t90 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, weigh 248.6, and looking to lose 68-98 lbs. I started at 253.4, so I've lost 4.8 lbs so far. I struggle with binging on sugar sometimes, and the frustration comes out on my feed sometimes too. But I'm here to lose weight and I'm happy to support others. I hope we can be friends. :)
  • gill24mac
    gill24mac Posts: 9 Member
    Options
  • nm2bscl
    nm2bscl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me please. I'm 34 year old dad who gained a few pounds over the last few years, trying to get back to glory days.
  • sushidynasty
    sushidynasty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add-me-grey-glitter.gif
  • AlexCarr07
    AlexCarr07 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi! feel free to add me! Be supportive and I will be too! Also, I'm on fitbit - https://www.fitbit.com/user/39CPHQ
  • d3e4
    d3e4 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    PLEASE ADD ME TOO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • LittleFungus
    LittleFungus Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Would like to find friends! Im 21yo girl from Europe :smile:
  • Christih12
    Christih12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Just started last Monday doing good so far. Started at 285 and goal to 150 maybe lower depending how I look and feel. I've been over weight most my life and have done diets many times before and always give. I'm at my highest weight I ever have been and don't want to get to 300 lbs so know i need to change now. I got a 1 yr old daughter and want more kids but would like to be healthier before that. Thanks
  • Article92
    Article92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 31 and trying to go from 170 to 150. gained 15 pounds in 1.5 years and am looking for a good community to share workout and nutrition ideas. Ill try to keep sharing what I do. add me :)
  • CLK63
    CLK63 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to Myfitnesspal but an old shoe at trying to eat healthy and find my right sized body. I have more than 100 pounds to lose, I have Multiple Sclerosis and I am trying to eat no sugar and no flour. If you have some common goals I would love to have you as a friend. :)
  • Phyber0ptik
    Phyber0ptik Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • huckleberryrpalmer
    huckleberryrpalmer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I think this is awesome support! Add me and let's help each other out!
  • sashatravis
    sashatravis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've only just downloaded the app so I'm in serious need of some fitness friend so add me, I'll accept all!
  • claeysart
    claeysart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me :) just created my account
  • claeysart
    claeysart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me :)
  • Suzieqt81
    Suzieqt81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'd like some new friends. Its been exactly a year since I was last on MFP and I want to recommit and get motivated.
    Thanks
  • BabyWeightLindsay
    BabyWeightLindsay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me! I am a motivator all the way!
  • Hswindells28
    Hswindells28 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too. Back after 2nd child and need motivation