Challenge (closed topic)

Options

Replies

• XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    I started my own "team" when I started and it is difficult. the easier the rules, the better...why don't you let people get their weekly weigh ins to you by a friday (from monday) and then you post them on sunday? start off with a starting weight from each member and go from there.

One thing I will say is, is that you cannot bring up fellow members who you may have had a falling out with into other threads..it's not fair on others, makes for uncomfortable reading and the other user may not be able to defend his/her self.

Good Luck with your new team,,,

Ms_Natalie

MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator :flowerforyou:
    it is really hard lol But that does sound like a good idea.And I won't bring up anyone again.Sorry
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    No problem...there are some fab groups on here and they have been going for a long time..it all takes time. You;ll be fine!

x
  • joamarelo
    joamarelo Posts: 161
    Options
    Weigh in day is wed. No crazy rules this time.Only rule is please weigh-in on time or let me know before hand if you will be unavailable

ok, so i send you my CW on wed? or i have to report to someone else?
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Weigh in day is wed. No crazy rules this time.Only rule is please weigh-in on time or let me know before hand if you will be unavailable

ok, so i send you my CW on wed? or i have to report to someone else?
    send it to me or sarah
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i'm definitely still in :flowerforyou:
  • ddonkeys
    ddonkeys Posts: 56
    Options
    hi
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    hi
    sup holmes lol I'm so lame sometimes
  • ddonkeys
    ddonkeys Posts: 56
    Options
    hi
    sup holmes lol I'm so lame sometimes
    It's all good
  • manny_bee
    manny_bee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i just got off work. i want to remain in the challenge!
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    i just got off work. i want to remain in the challenge!
    Thanks for staying :)
  • flutterbee3
    Options
    I am sooo confused!! I don't know what happened and I really don't think I want to know. I would still like to be in the challenge if possible. So, if weigh in day is Wednesday now, does that mean we will technically start over tomorrow or are we still using our original starting weight and then tomorrows weight? Damn that Mc Flurry I talked myself into today!!! I was just going to have a hot fudge sundae for 120 calories but I gave into the temptation! That's what I get for not checking out the calories before I ordered.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    I am sooo confused!! I don't know what happened and I really don't think I want to know. I would still like to be in the challenge if possible. So, if weigh in day is Wednesday now, does that mean we will technically start over tomorrow or are we still using our original starting weight and then tomorrows weight? Damn that Mc Flurry I talked myself into today!!! I was just going to have a hot fudge sundae for 120 calories but I gave into the temptation! That's what I get for not checking out the calories before I ordered.
    Were starting completely over.Due to rude people who ruined it for everyone last challenge.That person will not be named nor in this.You can read the last posts of the old thread if ou like
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    All sounds good to me! 30lbs starting tomorrow =)

When does the challenge go to? (you know me and my 2lb/week limit lol) October 5th? ;)
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late, but I would definitely like to stay and hope my spot hasn't been filled!

So am I on Team Skinny Mini now? :)

When are weigh in days? When do we start? lol I'm actually kind of glad because I seriously f**ked some s**t up this week. >.>
  • nalopez
    nalopez Posts: 39
    Options
    I, too, am confused. I guess I'm out. Good luck girls!:flowerforyou:
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    I know I'm late, but I would definitely like to stay and hope my spot hasn't been filled!

So am I on Team Skinny Mini now? :)

When are weigh in days? When do we start? lol I'm actually kind of glad because I seriously f**ked some s**t up this week. >.>
    Wed is weigh-in day.we only have one team now
  • oxSaraox
    oxSaraox Posts: 27
    Options
    I still want to be apart of it. i just signed on and was like whhhhat :( I am so sad but if you don't want me to be in it i guess ill just find something else!
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    ddonkeys
    Joamarelo
    HollyTsiaussis
    FearAndLoathing
    Ilovecreg120809
    Crystal559
    spiceshirl
    flutterbee3
    mmiiaa
    craft338
    annalobdell
    celizabet
    manny_bee
    zannahdia
    hzmindy
    sangostar
    oxSarxo
    XxXstars9967XxX
    Sarahwrittenthin
    TryingHard2012
    THese are the only people allowed in this challenge.Weigh-in day is wed. I have weigh-ins from craft,ilovecreg and ddonkeys.Still need weigh-ins from everyone else please send to me or sarahwrittenthin by Tomorrow morning.Thank you :)
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Weight is 224...I normally weigh in at a weight loss center on Saturdays and only use that weight. So my weight will always reflect four days earlier....
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Weight is 224...I normally weigh in at a weight loss center on Saturdays and only use that weight. So my weight will always reflect four days earlier....
    You can give me your weight on saturday if you want.Thats not a problem at all