How do young guys put on so much muscle these days?

Options
2»

Replies

• pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Everyone always says someone is natty cause they have an awesome physique. It's annoying, cause this is easily attainable without drugs. He's not oversized, just has a solid muscle foundation and is lean? Hard work paired with good genetics, and also being young with high test levels is a perfect combo for this physique.
  • hercrdh88
    hercrdh88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Oh god. I can't even look at the first dude.

Why? His stomach? He's doing a vacuum.
  • hercrdh88
    hercrdh88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    kwtilbury wrote: »
    The guy in the first pic is on HGH or steroids. That's Matt Ogus in the second pic. He definitely squats more than 220. His physique is achievable without drugs.

What makes you think the guy on top looks more like he juices than that matt guy??? The "half natty" the physique on top is definitely more attainable than matts naturally. Matt is super full as well as vascular and leeeeean as heck, definitely enhanced.
  • dorienhamm
    dorienhamm Posts: 17 Member
    Options

Does anyone have a set meal plan that has a high calorie intake? I'm 5'8, 158 pounds, and have a lean(mainly skinny, imo) build to me. I'm in the gym at least 5 days a week but see little to no gains. Any tips or meals that can help me pack on some pounds? I also want to at least weigh about 185.
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Kie_Hughes wrote: »
    Excess clen calories and tren hard
    FTFY
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    This is an interesting article by Eric Helms on what can be achieved as a natural bodybuilder. My favorite part is page 3 quote about how it would be interesting to see the productive output of baseball players on steroids circa 1945. I am sure most have read this article.

http://www.alanaragonblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Aug-2014-AARR-Eric-Helms-Article.pdf
  • cookielover_96
    cookielover_96 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    His ribcage though
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    His ribcage though

He's doing an ab vacuum (sucking it in). It wouldn't look anywhere near the same if his abs were relaxed.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    It's RARE to see a guy with that physique at 21 who's a natty. Nice physique though because it's more classic then freakish.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Seen this dude? 24 years old I think. Claims to be half natty? Whatever that means.

"Half-natty" usually means they take prohormones/steroid analogs, but not actual AAS themselves. Thus they consider themselves "half-natty" or "semi-natty".
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Seen this dude? 24 years old I think. Claims to be half natty? Whatever that means.

"Half-natty" usually means they take prohormones/steroid analogs, but not actual AAS themselves. Thus they consider themselves "half-natty" or "semi-natty".

It's just a YouTube term for individuals that claim to be natural whilst still getting a lot of heat from people saying there is no way.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    half natty lol is that like being half pregnant?
  • feelc
    feelc Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Half natty? Funny as hell.
    And to OP - they guy in the pic is clearly...enhanced. ;)