From a size 20 to a size 8 with strength training, in one year! PICS!

Options

Replies

• SassyRN_77
    SassyRN_77 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sooooooo impressed with your progress!!!!
  • Weaz66
    Weaz66 Posts: 1,846 Member
    Options
    Wow! It took me quite awhile but I managed to read all 21 pages. You my friend are truly inspirational! For what all you've done in a short time to transform your body and to still be replying to all of us here on your thread, not to mention the making of the videos.....absolutely amazing! Thank You.
  • Yurie222
    Yurie222 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is awesome, Good job!!!!!!
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Nice! I have similar stats to you, but your legs are bangin'

Runner's calves!
  • patty7006
    patty7006 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Looking forward to my end results!!!
  • me960
    me960 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Awesome!
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Very beautiful! Great job there! Amazing inspiration, thank you for sharing
  • oceanity
    oceanity Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Good morning...I needed to see this today, to watch your video Redeemed....to know that He is watching out for us. You are truly beautiful inside and out!
  • minijoanna
    minijoanna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishments! I am inspired by your post as I have been focusing on strength training for some time now. Your arms are my goal arms! Keep up the good work and I'm glad you feel so good inside.
  • Vanessalookingood
    Vanessalookingood Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have read through all 21 pages and I have to tell you that your story is so very inspiring to me. You have achieved so much in one year. Your body looks amazing. I wish you blessings in the birth of your child. Keep up the great work! You are so beautiful inside and out!
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congratulations! You should be so proud of yourself :) What an inspiration
  • bmayes2014
    bmayes2014 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    simply amazing!
  • lil_katie86
    lil_katie86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Your an inspiration!!!
  • drpsamin
    drpsamin Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing progress.
  • Alysia82
    Alysia82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome update....super cute baby
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Congrats on baby and the safe success there.

I'll throw in a comment I saw two new mothers make separately (perhaps they both saw it somewhere), and I've seen three others have success with.

They let the breastfeeding create the deficit.

No attempting to figure out how much to add for it - then figure out exercise - then create a deficit from that.

Merely attempted a good estimate of TDEE for new level of activity plus the exercise added on, then ate that, no deficit calculated in - though it was there.
    I believe 2 of the newer ones that applied it used MFP style of logging/eating, the others used the weekly average TDEE method.

And the deficit started bigger as the body made more milk and had more fat to support that easily, and as feeding dropped off and weight had gone down - deficit was smaller as it reasonably would be.

Just throwing it out there because I thought it was brilliant and avoided the iffy math of guessing extra calories needed.
  • GenElizabeth
    GenElizabeth Posts: 291 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Thanks ladies! :heart:

@heybales: Thanks for the tip!! I will keep that in mind for sure. :smile:
  • hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing how you did it.. Very motivating and inspiring!
  • Stripeymitten
    Stripeymitten Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration, especially to me as our heights and starting weights are very similar. I begin lifting soon but doing Body By You at home for now to build some strength first.
    You look absolutely gorgeous and you must be so proud of yourself, jolly well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!