The new me!!! down 115lbs in 7mths

Options

Replies

• OnlyGodCan
    OnlyGodCan Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow! Did you just do that in diet and exercise? That is very motivating. Thanks for being an example to us starters! Keep up the good work.
  • rosemarievaskiss
    Options
    Way to go!!!

2793655.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! you have done a fantastic job. When I started to lose I lost fast at first. Of course I worked VERY hard at it! But man can some people get right down ruthless when talking about losing it too fast?! I have come to the conclusion they are jealous!!! ANYWAY you look Great! What an accomplishment.. you should be so proud of yourself and the example you are setting for people like me! You are an inspiration!!!!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so very much Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    First let me say CONGRATULATIONS!!, JOB WELL DONE! That's fantastic I am not currently a friend of yours but I am proud of what you have accomplished, thats terrific. I am glad you found the real you. Have fun and if you have time I would love to be a MFP friend I need all the encouragement I can get. I currently weigh about 210 want to get to at least 165 I have lost 19 pounds to date. Have a great day.
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    ** picking up my jaw... HOLY MOLY WOW !!!! you look FANTASTIC. congrats to you... oh my you are inspirational for sure... i will be befriending you ...

XOXOX
    lori
  • msnewbootie
    msnewbootie Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow...amazing results! U rock!!! What does your diet consist of and exercise routine look like? And, I hope u don't mind me asking, but did you use any of the weight loss bariatric methods available?
  • katie041085
    katie041085 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow... you look amazing and sound so positive.
    The attitude you have is the one i want for myself.
    Thank you for sharing x
  • mrswellness
    mrswellness Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow...what an accomplishment! I'm going to send a Friend Request...I need to keep up with you LOL
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Wow...amazing results! U rock!!! What does your diet consist of and exercise routine look like? And, I hope u don't mind me asking, but did you use any of the weight loss bariatric methods available?

It's okay to ask.. I have had Several ask the same Question.. And I am so proud To say No!! I did This all with a 1200-1300 Calorie diet and plenty of exercise.. I am too much of a chicken to have something like that done..lol :)

Thanks for Joining my MFP Family:wink:
  • PhatChic1186
    PhatChic1186 Posts: 173
    Options
    OH WOW!!! That is AMAZING!!!!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what to say. You must be so proud. I would be. Congratulations and continued success on your journey.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I am in complete awe of your progress and dedication. You're an inspiration. Best of luck to you as you continue this journey.
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    wow you look a good 10-15 years younger now than in your before pictures! amazing job!
  • YoungGma29
    YoungGma29 Posts: 32
    Options
    Awesome! Thank You for sharing your story. I would LOVE to be able to do the same weight loss in such a short amount of time. You are now my new inspiration.
  • skinnyfat14
    skinnyfat14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job!!!
  • msnewbootie
    msnewbootie Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    That's totally awesome...you go girlie girl! I can only imagine how proud u r of yourself. It feels great to lose weight!!!!:smile:
  • saveeggscracksmiles
    Options
    Wow.. 0.0.. That's really inspiring! Great job! and I'm proud of you!:DD
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    WOW!! **clapping standing ovation** That is truly amazing! I myself have about 100 to lose to get to my goal weight. I have just re-started my journey. So, I joined MFP in April but just started getting serious these last 3 weeks. I have been hitting the gym 4 days a week, yoga on fridays and am on level 1 day 3 of 30DS. I'm feeling better, but my problem is motivation. I struggle with keeping motivation up and fresh. I would love to be MFP friends. As everyone else, I'm looking to inspiration and tons of support. Congrats to you and good luck on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • 0shannon0
    0shannon0 Posts: 6
    Options
    You are so inspiring! I'd love to be your MFP friend! :)