Let's lose 100lbs

Options
12346»

Replies

• daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Lost 50 so far. A lot to go.. Add me. Snapchat is also proudpreemiema.
  • MeaghanSmitty
    MeaghanSmitty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting too! I've been on for 3 weeks daily now and have lost 12 pounds doing low carb low sugar. Always looking for new friends and motivation :) anyone is welcome to add me so we can help each other stay accountable and strong!
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I just want to add some encouragement in here; lots of you making progress, well done!

I've lost around 150 lbs and I'm working on the last 20 or so. I've been maintaining for a while but just decided that I'd like to get to my original goal of weighing half of my starting weight - I was 329 lbs back in November 2011.

There's a lot to learn about losing weight, most of it as it relates to you and how you can apply the knowledge you gain in order to be successful. It's not always easy but it is definitely worth it. I found that it also got easier the more I controlled my calories, and it's always easier to keep going than it is to stop and restart.

So just keep going, it all adds up!
  • mzofficer88
    mzofficer88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm psyched and ready. I want to lose 100 lbs, but I'm taking it one step at a time so I dont get overwhelmed. For now I just want to lose 20. You know, I think the community part of it is what I always seemed to underestimate/leave out. I wanna change that by joining this forum so, feel free to add me!
  • SethKaishi
    SethKaishi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Been looking for a place to meet others who are like myself. I am looking to lose 100+ pounds and have been working hard. I'd like to add anyone who has goals that are like my own. Let's keep each other accountable!
  • Jerzgrl929
    Jerzgrl929 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this group and need to lose at least 100lbs. This is only my 3rd day tracking. I haven't joined a gym yet. I hope to find others like me that will help motivate, support, keep me accountable. Feel free to add me.