What's your biggest regret? Fitness or otherwise...

Options

Replies

• nfpswife
    nfpswife Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Buff_Man wrote: »
    Yup finances for me too, wish I'd planned ahead. Also wish I'd developed a skill e.g. martial art, art or something cool

k7cvuctrlwt5.jpg
  • Thopsi15
    Thopsi15 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My biggest regret is that I started smoking when I was a young teen....kept poisoning myself until 11 years ago...TWENTY THREE years to regret. Word to nonsmokers and young people, DONT START!!!
    that i didn't stick it out with my first partner longer - but hey, can't live with regrets right?

• angiep153
    angiep153 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Letting my friend meet the guy that I had a huge crush on..,... They are dating now
  • Thopsi15
    Options
    I regret being ignorant for so long. But thankfully that's not the case now.
  • TardisBlueCurls
    TardisBlueCurls Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Being so stupid when I was younger! I knew better, I just didn't want to listen to anyone
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Wasting my 20s in bad relationship after bad relationship. 5 months after I hit 30 I met the perfect guy so it worked out in the end, just wish I didn't have to deal with all that BS first!
  • Thopsi15
    Options
    Oh no angie 153. That's rough
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Buying a house in FL at the peak of the housing market, right before the crash. And getting involved with my ex-husband.
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I wish I would have changed jobs 10 years ago. Now I've become too complacent and am too old to find something new in my salary range. <sigh>
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    another thing i wish i had done sooner was got my mental health in check years before i finally admitted i needed help. before admitting i needed the help i just thought i was weak
  • hamlet1222
    hamlet1222 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Always following the path of least resistance, my problem is I suffer from chronic satisfaction and so never push myself - on the bright side I'm usually happy and not stressed.
  • rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I wish I took a year off between high school to work and travel. Also wish I studied abroad for a semester in college.
  • Dekayla13
    Dekayla13 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I regret lacking confidence in myself when I was younger. It made me extremely shy and I constantly gave up because I felt like a failure before I even attempted something. Come to find out I'm pretty crafty and talented :) It's just too bad that it took me three decades to see it...
  • TheNightWalker
    TheNightWalker Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That I'm still awake, 02:45 AM.....
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Caring too much what people think and not allowing myself to be myself. Not following through with school when I still lived with my parents, now I'm struggling to complete school while working full time.
  • lpizza25
    lpizza25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not realizing how strong I really am and that fitness is something attainable, I wasted a lot of time focusing on a number and not how strong I was. I appreciate who I am much more now than when I was in my 20s and I am far more fit
  • sedentarygeek
    sedentarygeek Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Gaining weight back that I said I wouldn't gain! I wish I could go back to when I was at my healthiest and just continue
  • tryingtolive1
    tryingtolive1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Allow myself to love someone so much that I lost who I was. Now they are gone and I have no idea who I am or what I want.
  • leahfit77
    leahfit77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This post actually made me think...and I have to say I don't have any (so far).
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I really regret how I lost a lot of my weight.

My time as a NEAT.