What's your one favorite meal during your weight loss journey?

Options
2»

Replies

• allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Protein pancakes...mmmm... But I also like swordfish. In all honesty tho, I've been eating this stuff even before the weight loss journey. As for the pancakes, it was out of necessity cuz regular pancakes gave me serious low energy crash.
  • MarziDeThrall
    MarziDeThrall Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I love veggie scrambles. I use 2 eggs, baby spinach, green onions, sliced mushrooms, sweet peppers and sometimes a tablespoon of grated parmesan. So yummy.
  • Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Carne asada 6 oz
    Quinoa 1 cup
    Broccoli 1 cup
    Avocado
    Homemade salsa
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Good old fashioned bacon green chili cheeseburger.
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Soup, such as Thai coconut curry soup with chicken, yucca, carrots, and mushroom.
    Lots of protein and veggies in a filling broth.
    Yummy and filling.
  • AlanahBeez
    AlanahBeez Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Egg breakfast burrito with low carb tortilla and hot sauce :)
  • newjeans140
    newjeans140 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    ktfranke wrote: »
    Grilled chicken or fish tacos! With chopped cabbage, cilantro, and onions... Drizzled with fresh squeezed lime juice and wrapped in a freshly baked corn tortilla.

Baked salmon & asparagus with ancient grains rice medley!

Egg white scramble with sautéed mushrooms, ground turkey & chives on dave's killer good seed bread...

Greek vanilla yogurt with diced dates and granola.

Grilled chicken fillet with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese, sautéed mushrooms and cauliflower mash.

Spinach, strawberry, walnut and goat cheese salad, with lite raspberry vinaigrette.

These ALL sound great...thanks for sharing.
  • Shalini0072016
    Shalini0072016 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me. How to make Greek Yoghurt @ home. I am from India. We don't find Greek Yoghurt in stores.
  • hockeysniper8
    hockeysniper8 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Sushi
  • diva_2015
    diva_2015 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ktfranke wrote: »
    Grilled chicken or fish tacos! With chopped cabbage, cilantro, and onions... Drizzled with fresh squeezed lime juice and wrapped in a freshly baked corn tortilla.

Baked salmon & asparagus with ancient grains rice medley!

Egg white scramble with sautéed mushrooms, ground turkey & chives on dave's killer good seed bread...

Greek vanilla yogurt with diced dates and granola.

Grilled chicken fillet with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese, sautéed mushrooms and cauliflower mash.

Spinach, strawberry, walnut and goat cheese salad, with lite raspberry vinaigrette.

Bake chicken with veggies. Salmon with steam broccoli and carrots
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I love wraps
  • owieprone
    owieprone Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    nana pancakes... you know the ones: 1 [ba]nana and 2 eggs (muchos honey and lime juice)... post run-karate-run-yoga can't beat it.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Dharma kale salad by Kimberly Snyder.... Around 200 cals, and sooo yummy.
  • elliep390
    elliep390 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Baby arugula salad with roasted pine nuts and shaved parmesan cheese with a dressing made of 1 tsp. lemon juice, 1 1/2 tsp olive oil and 1/8 tsp of salt. I have it every day :smile:
  • ghvoul
    ghvoul Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love baked salmon (4 oz) with Old Bay or paprika and dill with roasted broccoli, very satisfying and delicious.
    I'm also very much loving tuna salad (1/2 can of light chunk tuna in water w/ 1 tbsp veganaise and 1 whole green onion) on whole wheat toast. 1 split the 1/4 cup (1/2 can of tuna) split between 2 pieces of bread is around 210 cals!
    But my favorite is personal shepherd's pie. I take 1 lg potato, boil + mash it and whip it with 1 tbsp veggie butter spread and 1 tbsp skim milk. Then sautee 1/4 cup chopped onion with 4oz gr. turkey with pepper and the onion. So very comforting and good for less than 450 cals for a VERY generous serving.
  • stephanielosey
    stephanielosey Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Grilled shrimp!
  • Chubby_bunnyy
    Chubby_bunnyy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i've tried greek yogurt. Can't eat it. Has a vomit after taste to me lol
    You have to get the plain zero fat one and add tons of stuff to it. Then it's delicious. I used to make a chocolate strawberry parfait. It was so low in calories (like 150). I added splenda, 1/4 cup strawberries, and 1/4 cup of diet chocolate pudding.
  • Hmh2040
    Hmh2040 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My personal favorite is :
    White oats , Cold milk , 1 scoop of iso 100 protein birthday cake flavor
    it's the bessssst