Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    meritage4 wrote: »
    Confession when someone posted asking how to lose 15 lbs real fast I told him to go on a prune juice fast and then said or just eat the calories MFP gives you.

The thing was he then had questions about the prune juice fast.. Moderators did close the thread. Other posters did get that I was being sarcastic. I still dissolve into giggles when I think of it.

Unfortunately most people want to learn there's a magic pill when no such thing exists @meritage4.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Have fun, POF!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I've been eating (too much) without logging for the past few days, but I'm staying within my limit for today.

Also, there's a thunderstorm happening, so I have done nothing today except stay in bed reading and listening to ridiculous gothic metal to be dramatic. That's what rain and vacations are for.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I've been eating (too much) without logging for the past few days, but I'm staying within my limit for today.

Also, there's a thunderstorm happening, so I have done nothing today except stay in bed reading and listening to ridiculous gothic metal to be dramatic. That's what rain and vacations are for.

well being in bed and reading..not sure about ridiculous gothic metal
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Have fun, POF!

Thanks!

@quiksylver296 sober days are officially over. I arrived at my brother's condo, no food, nothing to drink, had to jump on a conference call. The only thing to eat was roasted peanuts and the only thing to drink was vodka or bad wine. I opted for the bad wine.

I am officially drinking again until after Nashville. That is my next break. Headed for the beach now!!!! Before its too dark...
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

(okay, we can concede that the music is optional. But it adds to the rainy atmosphere and makes me double sad which cancels out to not sad at all.) Additionally, I am putting Christopher Hitchens' memoir on hold to read a fantasy novel, because vacations are also meant for potato chip books.
    Second confession of the day: chocolate-covered raisins for lunch.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Confession when someone posted asking how to lose 15 lbs real fast I told him to go on a prune juice fast and then said or just eat the calories MFP gives you.

The thing was he then had questions about the prune juice fast.. Moderators did close the thread. Other posters did get that I was being sarcastic. I still dissolve into giggles when I think of it.

My mom used to give me prune juice :s

Ick. Just the thought of it. Or prunes.

I <3 prunes!!

But, there's a limit to how many can be eaten in a day...
    I do like their taste.

Considering why my mom gave me the juice, I don't think I could ever drink it again. XD

• CooCooPuff
    Options
    Have fun, POF!

Thanks!

@quiksylver296 sober days are officially over. I arrived at my brother's condo, no food, nothing to drink, had to jump on a conference call. The only thing to eat was roasted peanuts and the only thing to drink was vodka or bad wine. I opted for the bad wine.

I am officially drinking again until after Nashville. That is my next break. Headed for the beach now!!!! Before its too dark...
    That sounds lovely~<3

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

I once bought a dried fruit mix that had prunes in it along with apples pears and peaches at Costco many years ago. Our boys got it out for a snack one night. I figured they would eat anything but the prunes because how they looked.
    I was wrong they liked them so much they picked out every single prune from the mix and ate them and left the other fruits. I was to late discovering this.
    Let's say they were busy that night.

Uh oh.... do they still eat them?

only in small quantities once in a blue moon.
  • raymax4
    Options

I have been eating to much too.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Have fun, POF!

Thanks!

Wrinkles nose and throat constricts. It is sad that you had to end your streak on bad wine instead of something tasty.
  • raymax4
    Options

I <3 prunes!!

I do like their taste.

Considering why my mom gave me the juice, I don't think I could ever drink it again. XD

Were you constipated?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Have fun, POF!

Thanks!

Wrinkles nose and throat constricts. It is sad that you had to end your streak on bad wine instead of something tasty.

Well after 1 glass I was kind of done. It wasn't worth it. So that was good. :smiley:

I probably ate 2000 calories of dry roasted peanuts. That was lunch and dinner. At Walmart now so I should eat better tomorrow.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options

I <3 prunes!!

I do like their taste.

Were you constipated?
    I don't remember. She would just give it to me if I hadn't... gone that day.

• raymax4
    Options
    Have fun, POF!

Thanks!

Well after 1 glass I was kind of done. It wasn't worth it. So that was good. :smiley:

I probably ate 2000 calories of dry roasted peanuts. That was lunch and dinner. At Walmart now so I should eat better tomorrow.

I could do that peanut thing without Evan thinking.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

I have been eating to much too.

Me too! :(
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

10 days until Easter. I am so ready to break my Lenten fast. I almost caved yesterday and again this morning. I must pray my way through it. It's only 10 more days.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Have fun, POF!

Thanks!

I guess I am just surprised there is a Walmart in PR. Then I looked it up on Google, yep and in Puerto Vallarta apparently...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Have fun, POF!

Thanks!

Bummer. I do not want to end my #soberdays streak on bad alcohol. Hope the beach was awesome!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

(okay, we can concede that the music is optional. But it adds to the rainy atmosphere and makes me double sad which cancels out to not sad at all.) Additionally, I am putting Christopher Hitchens' memoir on hold to read a fantasy novel, because vacations are also meant for potato chip books.
    Second confession of the day: chocolate-covered raisins for lunch.

My pre-coffee mind turned that into chocolate-covered potato chips for lunch. I have been totally meaning to save up some calories to try chocolate-covered potato chips. MMmmmm, they sound so dangerously delicious... :#