What's your biggest regret? Fitness or otherwise...

Options

Replies

• Spuffz
    Spuffz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wish, I'd waited to have my kids, I had them at 15 and 17, I'm 36 now and I missed out on school, college, university, girly holidays, clubbing, etc, however it's not all bad as at 36 I'm now mortgage free, got a good life I guess? Dabbling in property renovations, run my own business, I just wish I'd done things the right way around - had a bit of me time, learnt stuff, but I can travel now (well once my youngest has done his A levels) and I do plan to go back to Uni and get something adult and proper under my belt.

Plus the retirement dream of a beach bar in Spain is looking promising as I'm not old and haggered in a lilac twin set just yet!

• Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Wow, think you're gonna easily make up for lost time!
  • chelle575
    chelle575 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    wish i lost the weight in my teens than in my twenties now
  • bootqueenmfp
    bootqueenmfp Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Most of the guys I dated in my early 20s!!!!! Ugggggg why!!!? Oooooo why!!!??? On the plus side I didn't marry them or have kids by them!!! :D:D:D
  • Buff_Man
    Options
    Most of the guys I dated in my early 20s!!!!! Ugggggg why!!!? Oooooo why!!!??? On the plus side I didn't marry them or have kids by them!!! :D:D:D

:D:D
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Meeting my current bf
  • shopaholic221
    shopaholic221 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Being single for the last 5 years!! And not doing anything about it.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options

Ugh Idk how you do that. I feel so lost without a man
  • shopaholic221
    shopaholic221 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »

Ugh Idk how you do that. I feel so lost without a man

If you think that's bad, try no sex for 5 years to! At this point I might as well join a convert lol.
  • mrschwarten
    mrschwarten Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    That I wasn't a little more educated about my college choices. I was taught "Just go to [a big, 4-year expensive] college. The money will take care of itself." Now we're up to our eyeballs in student loans and if we don't laugh about it we'll cry ourselves to death. The money doesn't take care of itself.
  • Buff_Man
    Options
    Money is a big issue. Makes you wonder what life would be like if we were all able to live without debt!
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I wish I hadn't let myself get to the weight that I was. Especially because it was through pure laziness.
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Wish I contacted the hospital last year 3 days before my waters broke my baby may of made it & be here with us ....
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    size102b wrote: »
    Wish I contacted the hospital last year 3 days before my waters broke my baby may of made it & be here with us ....

:( aww hun
  • Buff_Man
    Options
    @size102b my condolences :(
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Buff_Man wrote: »
    @size102b my condolences :(

Thankyou
  • debmom2boyz
    debmom2boyz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Should have taken better care of me!!

I was listening to Garth Brook's song, The Dance....it caught me off guard... I would not have changed the dance...sure the pain would be less...but then I would not have two incredible boys call me Mom.

(BTW his concert was just as amazing as 20+ years ago!)
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Not using my grandmothers name for my daughters middle name. My sister claimed the name for her future children and told me I couldn't use it. It's been 7 years and she hasn't had any kids..
  • ktdiprisco
    ktdiprisco Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Spending WAY too much time comparing myself to others only to feel inadequate in the end. I still do this on a daily basis, but I'm trying to get better. And not stopping to "smell the roses" once in awhile. Life flies by without me even noticing.
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I sometimes wish in would have never gotten married. Also I wish I would invest in myself more to gain more confidence and learn to love myself.