Any American Horror Story fans? Favorite season and least favorite?

Options

Replies

• motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Liked asylum and the first episodes of coven this season was too disturbing for me although gaga did a great job the whole season was like one of her music videos
  • MSJUICY85
    MSJUICY85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Coven
    Hotel
    Freakshow
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Season 1 was great..
    but Coven by far was my favorite. Although the recent Horror Story is damn near close >:)

Least favorite was Asylum.

I have so many positive memories of Asylum :)
  • kasydeerean
    kasydeerean Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    MURDER HOUSE WAS THE EST SEASON ON ANY TV SHIW IN THE ENTIR WORLD
  • crazyjlyn
    crazyjlyn Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Least Favorite Asylum and its a toss up between Coven and Hotel for favorite
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Give us your Hotel finale thoughts everybody!!!
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    ...... that was disappointing
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    -bump-
  • meheartbooks
    meheartbooks Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    1).Asylum
    2) Murder House
    3) Freak Show
    4) I haven't watched Coven yet
  • meheartbooks
    meheartbooks Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Freak Show made me literally cry when Pepper went to the asylum because she didn't deserve it, and then to watch Asylum and see how she was treated just broke my heart.
  • NYRhockey00
    NYRhockey00 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Season 1 was incredible .....the rest have gotten progressively worse.
  • MamaMc3
    MamaMc3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Here's my list.

1. Coven
    2. Murder House
    3. Hotel
    4. Asylum
    5. Freak Show (I didn't even bother watching the last couple of episodes!)
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Murder House was my favorite...and from time to time I'll watch it again on Netflix. I enjoyed Coven...and loved the additions of Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett. But I couldn't stand Asylum, never finished Freak Show and couldn't get past the 2nd episode of Hotel :(
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I loved Coven. As a true 90s kid, I got major The Craft flashbacks :) Least favourite was murder house but I still really liked it.
  • ghouli
    ghouli Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    From favorite to least favorite:

1. Murder House
    2. Hotel
    3. Asylum
    4. Coven
    5. Freakshow

I really liked Asylum until they started bringing in a bunch of stuff that never really got wrapped up/felt like they just threw it in there, like the aliens that were never explained, the whole "aw man I love you both so I'm just gonna marry both of you and then weird crap is gonna stat happening", things out in the woods, etc etc. Same reason why I didn't like Freakshow, it just felt really incomplete to me. And the finale for Freakshow felt like such a cop-out, oh let's just kill everyone the end.

Coven I was just disappointed because it was about WITCHES and there's so much cool stuff you can do with witches! But it was just "wear all black, witch b*tch, omg I'm the supreme and also wtf there's a centaur thing?" lol.

Murder House will always be my favorite season, but Hotel got me interested in the series again.
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I LOVE AMHS!!!!

my ranking would be

1. Freakshow
    2. Asylum
    3. Murder House
    4. Hotel
    5. Coven

I don't know what it was about Coven that I just couldn't get into. I watched it and it was okay but not my favorite. I'm surprised a lot of people didn't like freak show. that was my absolute favorite ever!
  • SmurfBunny1027
    SmurfBunny1027 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Loved the first three. Couldn't even pick a favorite from them. Didn't enjoy Freak Show at all. Kept waiting for it to get better, and it never did. Haven't seen Hotel yet. We watch them when they show up on Netflix.
  • deaddolly
    deaddolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Murder House is my #1 -- wonderful!!!! Loved it all.
    #2 Asylum - brought back my Catholic school nightmares
    #3 Hotel - loved it
    #4 Coven - loved the Voodoo parts, bored with the rest
    #5 Freakshow - didn't think there was much of a story line.
  • deaddolly
    deaddolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I really liked all the blood in Hotel. I loved the look of the Hotel and the characters, especially Liz Taylor. The end was ok...it seems most of AHS endings disappoint a bit. I'm a die-hard horror fan and am so glad this is on TV!