5'6.5 female looking to lose 50 pounds!! Anyone else with me?

Options

Replies

• Rain203
    Rain203 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    minimah7 wrote: »
    I am in looking to do the same (a bit more than 50 pounds to lose and never gain back). Lol! We can do this, guys! :D Teamwork makes the dream work! I have lost around 12 pounds so far. 5'6" here in Delaware.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. God bless!

I'll add you for sure! Good job on the twelve lbs. brain love that saying "teamwork makes the dream work" I'll be using that ahaha

• Rain203
    Options
    krazgrl wrote: »
    Ha... I'm also 5'6.5"! I'm almost at 60lbs lost and have another 20ish to go. I started in September. :smile:

Congrats!!
  • Rain203
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Can I get in on this, too? :smile: I'm the same height. I lost over 30 lbs a couple of years ago and then gained it back. I want to lose that 30 again. I did it with Nutrisystem last time but then I hit a wall, got frustrated, was getting tired of the food. I know what to do and how to do it (more or less!) and I've lost a few pounds the last few weeks. It's the motivation that needs boosting.

Hello! More the merrier! Ugh, I hate how that happen with losing and gaining, happened to me too :( lost 50lbs after my daughter then gained it after my son.

I too lost interest after regaining weight, it's so frustrating after all the previous work lol. But that's why we are here-- to re-ignite our motivation
  • MegSchuy16
    MegSchuy16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Could use some motivation as well. I am 26 and 5'6, looking to lose about 65lbs and get back to my goal weight of 150lbs
  • Rain203
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Could use some motivation as well. I am 26 and 5'6, looking to lose about 65lbs and get back to my goal weight of 150lbs

I will! You sound very similar to me! I'm 27 looking to be 140lbs. 50ish lbs
  • Rain203
    Options
    Hi guys, I have a question... I have my thing set as sedentary and looking to lose 1lb a week. Current weight 192lbs 5"6.5. I'm allowed 1470 calories a day. How many are you allowed?
  • MegSchuy16
    MegSchuy16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Rain203 wrote: »

Definitely similar! Thanks for the add! If you need anything feel free to message me.

Mine is set to sedentary as well, but I have it set to lose 2lbs a week... I put my goal calories at 1300 a day, which if eating healthy enough keeps me extremely full. Sometimes I find I can only eat 1200 calories.
  • Rain203
    edited March 2016
    Options

Definitely similar! Thanks for the add! If you need anything feel free to message me.

Mine is set to sedentary as well, but I have it set to lose 2lbs a week... I put my goal calories at 1300 a day, which if eating healthy enough keeps me extremely full. Sometimes I find I can only eat 1200 calories.

I wish I could feel full after 1200 calories! Sometimes I feel 1400 isn't enough, I love food lol. However, I have noticed my hunger decreasing and I'm starting to feel content with less food this past week. I've been too scared to set it to two pounds a week, maybe when I get used to entering I'll change it. I'd rather lose weight slightly faster, as it already takes forever lol

• Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    5'9 and 30-40 to go, add me!
  • debmom2boyz
    debmom2boyz Posts: 86 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I am 5'6 and I have a mini goal for 30. I have more than that, but 30 lbs. at a time is a good start.

I don't have goal weight, per se, just a more active, healthier lifestyle. Of course, I'd be over the moon to be in ONEderland!

Feel free to add me!
  • itsbakertime
    itsbakertime Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and I am aiming to lose an additional 60lbs or more! :D I'm currently down 37lbs! You've got this ladies!
  • obstaclegirl
    obstaclegirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the group!
  • shmem_96
    shmem_96 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5'' ish and I'm hoping to lose 40-45 more lbs!
  • jonesheaven2016
    jonesheaven2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I am 5'8" I recently had lost about 53 pounds but recently put 15 pounds back on so my short term goal is to get to 215 then my overall is 200 I started at 267.

I'm looking for motivational and kind friends please add me!
  • ljdw99
    ljdw99 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I have a question... I have my thing set as sedentary and looking to lose 1lb a week. Current weight 192lbs 5"6.5. I'm allowed 1470 calories a day. How many are you allowed?

Per previous post- I'm 5'11" started @ 258# (the most I've ever weighed...how did it happen ??) set my plan for 1.5#s/wk which gives me 1365 cal/day...activity sedentary because of my knee...goal 175 which is the high end of the BMI/Weight chart for my height but I'm very large boned :) ! I lost 10#s in a month because I don't usually get to 1365 and with a lot of weight to lose pounds usually come off faster in the beginning. I did start out for a few weeks @1#/wk just to get my body acclimated to fewer calories & my mind wrapped around & embracing the process. It has worked well for me & im so mindful now of protein, fat, sodium & vitamins. I've added a multivitamin & fiber gummies. My weigh in today I'm down 23#s. 7 wks until Mothers Day...my goal is to lose 10#s which I think is doable. I'm eating lots of veggie soups & poached eggs w/Pepperidge Farm Light 100% Wheat bread toasted, Fage Greek yogurt & I'm starting to really enjoy raw veggies & hummus.
  • vransom287
    vransom287 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am in the same boat. This is my first weight loss journey. Just had my first child and want to lose 50 lbs. Add me.
  • misvic88
    misvic88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hi everyone.. just starting and heading in a good direction.. my husband is having gastric sleeve and i need to lose but don't want to do that so here i am... i did this before and have had success.... looks like a great group!!!
  • lalittaazouz636
    lalittaazouz636 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and I want to lose 40 pounds! Started about 2 weeks ago and lost 4 already yaay! :)
  • Rain203
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and I am aiming to lose an additional 60lbs or more! :D I'm currently down 37lbs! You've got this ladies!

Nice!!

• Rain203
    Options
    Hi :) I am 5'8" I recently had lost about 53 pounds but recently put 15 pounds back on so my short term goal is to get to 215 then my overall is 200 I started at 267.

I'm looking for motivational and kind friends please add me!

More friends the merrier! We are all her to support one another :)