Anyone here doing low carb?

Options
Hi, I'm Liz. Wanting to lose about 25 pounds. Is anyone in here doing low carb? The goals the website set for me says to eat 150g of carbs per day, but that's way too much for me.

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I am low carb high fat .....there is a low carb group you are welcome to join with lots of great people :)http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • rodriguezdaniel598
    rodriguezdaniel598 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Same I do low carb with high fiber and protein intake. It's hard doing low carb because all the best foods have high carbs but its doable. I MISS EATING CHIPS ESPECIALLY DORITOS.
  • soullevel
    soullevel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I do low carb and am losing weight at a good rate
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Same I do low carb with high fiber and protein intake. It's hard doing low carb because all the best foods have high carbs but its doable. I MISS EATING CHIPS ESPECIALLY DORITOS.

pinterest.com has a recipe for a doritos under keto or lowcarb high fat (not sure which one) but it taste just like doritos (which were my favorite chips )
  • PaleoPretty25
    PaleoPretty25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm very low carb, high fat, and moderate protein and love it. It's working very well for me as it has in the past when I first did it three years ago. That was when I was 22 and went from 184lbs. to 128lbs. in a little over three months. So I'm back at it.