Cize

My friend order Cize for me.. Has anyone tried it and does it work to help you lose weight.. I have hip hop abs and rockin body. Please let me know if it's has fun has it looks and if it works thanks

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    I just ordered it from Amazon ....will be getting it next week ...will let you know then ...I just finished hip hop abs and rockin body ...I love Shaun T :)
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Totally fun. Lost 5 pounds and 6.5 inches in 6 weeks.
  • TigerLilly03
    TigerLilly03 Posts: 49 Member
    I just ordered it from Amazon ....will be getting it next week ...will let you know then ...I just finished hip hop abs and rockin body ...I love Shaun T :)

Oh me too. I have them too. I'm going to do rockin body starting Monday until I get cize. Maybe we can do it together for support? I love Shaun T too!!
    darlswife wrote: »

Oh sweet thanks. Congrats on your weight and inches loss! I want to lose 65 pounds by the summer. I hope it works for me
  • shannonpinkneysp
    shannonpinkneysp Posts: 15 Member
    Just finished my first week and love it! I've lost 3 lbs just this week and have had sore muscles almost every day after. Not horribly sore, just enough that I could feel it. I like dance workouts because they work your whole body. Plus the instructor is hot! Lol!
  • ms_smartypants

Oh me too. I have them too. I'm going to do rockin body starting Monday until I get cize. Maybe we can do it together for support? I love Shaun T too!!

Oh sweet thanks. Congrats on your weight and inches loss! I want to lose 65 pounds by the summer. I hope it works for me

I would love to do it together and I would be more than happy to support you ...wishing you the best :)
  • TigerLilly03
    Just finished my first week and love it! I've lost 3 lbs just this week and have had sore muscles almost every day after. Not horribly sore, just enough that I could feel it. I like dance workouts because they work your whole body. Plus the instructor is hot! Lol!

Oooh yes he is def hot!!! I like dance workouts too. Congrats on your weight loss. Are you doing there meal plan or your own. I can't wait to get mine!!!

I would love to do it together and I would be more than happy to support you ...wishing you the best :)

Sweet!!! I want to lose 65 pounds. I'll support you too
  • ms_smartypants

Oooh yes he is def hot!!! I like dance workouts too. Congrats on your weight loss. Are you doing there meal plan or your own. I can't wait to get mine!!!

awesome ...I have a lil more than you to lose
  • TigerLilly03

awesome ...I have a lil more than you to lose

You can do it!!! Im 5”2 so I have to lose a lot.. My big goal is 110..
  • ms_smartypants
    edited March 2016
    I am 5'6 and my goal is between 120-140 ...shall we add each other so we can support each other while we wait for our Cize dvd's ?
  • roxywho42
    roxywho42 Posts: 165 Member
    I recently got it, don't know yet how it'll effect the weight loss, but it's definitely fun and feels like I got a good workout when it's over.
  • TigerLilly03
    I am 5'6 and my goal is between 120-140 ...shall we add each other so we can support each other while we wait for our Cize dvd's ?

Yes definitely.. Add me
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Add me too!
  • StormiLu
    StormiLu Posts: 211 Member
    My friend order Cize for me.. Has anyone tried it and does it work to help you lose weight.. I have hip hop abs and rockin body. Please let me know if it's has fun has it looks and if it works thanks

Hello, I ordered mine today. I have a 2 month old so I have try something at home.
  • carmkizzle
    carmkizzle Posts: 211 Member
    As long as you're burning more calories than you consume, you'll lose weight. Exercise will contribute to the calorie deficit, along with a deficit in your diet.
  • TigerLilly03
    Add me too!

Okay adding you now
  • TigerLilly03
    StormiLu wrote: »

Hello, I ordered mine today. I have a 2 month old so I have try something at home.

Congrats on the new baby!! Mine should come wed the email said and I'll start it Monday
  • ms_smartypants
    I received my Cize dvd's today ...I am so excited ..Will be starting it Monday :)
  • TigerLilly03
    I received my Cize dvd's today ...I am so excited ..Will be starting it Monday :)

Yay!!!! I'm getting mine tomorrow according to website
  • TigerLilly03
    My CIZE DVD came today!!!! Can't wait to start monday
  • sanjdee3
    sanjdee3 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi everyone! I just got my Cize videos yesterday. I did my first workout this morning to try it out, but I will follow the calendar starting the day after Easter - shall we motivate each other??

Im 5'3" - 138-142 lbs. depending on the dinner I ate the night before...
    My ultimate goal is to be 120-124lbs.