Is this a dating site??

Options

Replies

• DerangedPixi
    DerangedPixi Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    goodare34 wrote: »
    I've only been on here two days, using the app for a week though . Have had a few messages like this is a dating site. Its not is it?? Like a dating site for people getting fit? Hope not, but thought I'd better check haha

It's what you make it. If you want it to be a dating site, its a dating site.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    xSPICYx wrote: »
    Tweens? Well hello out there. I just turned 30. Does that make me old enough to fulfill your daddy issues?

As the self proclaimed dating thread pimp....I'll compile a list of tweens for you to "mentor"
    It seems like a flirt site. Guys hitting on you while you try to put in calories into your diary

Yep. It is only the guys here that hit on people. None of the women do it.

So @Peter_Brady wanna show me your junk??? I'm kind of awesome at this flirting thing eh
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Wait wait wait... since when is it wrong to objectify and think with your junk?

@VainFlake, let's make this happen...
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    @odusgolp is a MFP veteran so if she says it isn't wrong to think with my junk then I am going to listen.

wYNkOdF.gif
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    It is amazing how quickly this thread went down hill... lol
  • Rick_Nelson81
    Rick_Nelson81 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    I actually found a way you can supposedly search for members within your zipcode, but it doesn't work properly, and the tech team is aware of it and "working on a solution" ... so, maybe soon it can be a dating site? B)

Or a stalking site? That's not creepy at all.

Ya, looking for people nearby with similar interests totally makes me a stalker...
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Well, that escalated quickly. :/
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I stalk people's diaries.
  • NotShena
    NotShena Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    NyzOFGYVTEVW.gif

I'd let this guy buy me lunch and a beer. ;)
  • DerangedPixi
    Options
    odusgolp wrote: »
    Wait wait wait... since when is it wrong to objectify and think with your junk?

@VainFlake, let's make this happen...

Well if it is wrong to objectify and think with your junk I have been using this site completely wrong for the last 5 years. I wish someone had told me sooner!
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm awfully picky about my friends I add. I'm not looking to date. 6 children, and a delightful husband. I've had to block a few people because of this.
  • DerangedPixi
    Options
    I actually found a way you can supposedly search for members within your zipcode, but it doesn't work properly, and the tech team is aware of it and "working on a solution" ... so, maybe soon it can be a dating site? B)

Ya, looking for people nearby with similar interests totally makes me a stalker...

Well.. your creepy eyes for sure do not help remove the stalker vibe.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    VainFlake wrote: »

Well.. your creepy eyes for sure do not help remove the stalker vibe.

CreepyStalkerw248h298.jpg
  • silico
    silico Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    No but it's always good to get some publicity!

Single 25 y/o English male seeking 22-28 female for Netflix recommendations, also possibly fashion advice. :smiley:
  • odusgolp
    Options
    silico wrote: »
    No but it's always good to get some publicity!

Single 25 y/o English male seeking 22-28 female for Netflix recommendations, also possibly fashion advice. :smiley:

i'm out of your age range, but if Gerard Butler give you tingles in you nethers like he does me, I highly recommend "Dear Frankie."
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    It is amazing how quickly this thread went down hill... lol

To be fair, it started pretty low down the hill already.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Let's all change our user names to our real first and last name plus the year we were born to make things easier for Rick_Nelson81...
  • mcollier123
    mcollier123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    this question is asked a lot, and yes it could be are you married? if not, would you like to go on a date with me?
    Lets get to know each other a little better and maybe we can hit it off :smirk:

HAHAHA!!! Love this response!