Replies

• Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    wednesday challenge...done!
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Okay.. I think we have a team name!! Team six is now called "Snap, Crackle, Pop." Haha. :-p
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I'm comfortably under my calories for the day and am on my way to doing some strength training in a few minutes. Consider Wednesday DONE!

And weight training is done!!! Woo!!!
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Can a tab be added to the spreadsheet that lists the challenges for the week? I copied and pasted them for this week, so that's not a problem, I'm just thinking future weeks might get tough as there are more and more posts to dig through to find them. :smile: :smile:
  • Nit2Winit11
    Options
    Wednesday's challenge complete!
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Team 24

I think we lost soxmandan, and picked up tdbernrd. Can you change the spreadsheet to change the names please We are working on our name and should have one to you tomorrow.
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Wed challenge complete! Love challenges, they keep me motivated. Without this one I would have gone to bed without a workout.
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Kiersteniscool...I think team 4 lost KarenECunningham. Neither Meg or I have heard from her so if there is somebody available for us we will take them! :o]
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    Tuesdays Challenge - Check
    Wednesdays Challenge - Check
    Thursdays Challenge.... working on it will be a check by the end of the day!

xx
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Well, wednesday was o.k. I did the exercise... but was over on calories by... 11! UH! I am always so good at being under!
  • terrysgirl0829
    terrysgirl0829 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    250.6 was my starting weight. Go team 26!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Go Team Fit & Victorious!!!!

Thursday's challenge:
    30 minutes of exercise
    9 cups of water- uh oh! :]

Both are completed. I did 139 minutes of exercises this morning, and I've drank 9 cups of water so far. I'm shooting for 14 for another water challenge I have this week.

Have an awesome day, all!
  • Babytoy22002
    Babytoy22002 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    it's hard to follow this forum. wish mfp would have a better way for us to communicate without the previous communications. having to sort through pages of postings isn't fun.

S.N- go team bootylicious !!! aka team 3 :)
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Team 24

I think we lost soxmandan, and picked up tdbernrd. Can you change the spreadsheet to change the names please We are working on our name and should have one to you tomorrow.

Okay, so now that you have lost soxmandan. Your new teammate is tdbernrd. :) So, message her and get to know her, and stuff and come up with a team name xD

Kiersteniscool...I think team 4 lost KarenECunningham. Neither Meg or I have heard from her so if there is somebody available for us we will take them! :o]

Now that you have lost KarenECunningham, which you have because I messaged her also and had no response, you have TonjaWL. so find her, message her, get to know her, and come up with a team name! :)

This sounds like a good idea and I could use the motivation... haven't tried a challenge yet but I'm up for it! Let me know if I can still participate. Good luck everyone!
    if someone drops out, then you can take their place.
    If not, if two other people join, then you can make team .28. So, i'll notify you if either things happen :) i'm sorry.
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    Thursday completed :)

Go Team Fit & Victorious!!!!!!!!
  • Nit2Winit11
    Options
    Team 1 Name - "Fit With Purpose"

I have only heard from 1 of my team members, hyunnys. Have not heard from the other yet.
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Thursday's Challenges have been met -

*35 minutes on the Elliptical (420 calories burned)
    *10 glasses of water and still counting . . .

**Go team - Better Late Than Never !!!!
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Thursdays Challenege Met!

I got ahold of my teammates and were trying to come up with a name.
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I just found this challenge, and would love to be a part of it, so if anyone has a team member that drops out, could they let me know? I would gladly jump in!
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Team 24 has a name.

We are now the "Diminishing Dames"