The Walking Dead (Warning: most likely contains spoilers)

Options

Replies

• kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    So how does everyone feel about "Richonne?" I love it. I've been hoping for those two to hook up for a long time.
  • Hastalabeastababy
    Hastalabeastababy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    So how does everyone feel about "Richonne?" I love it. I've been hoping for those two to hook up for a long time.

Woo woo!! I was going nuts!! Awesome. I love it!
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options

I literally stood up and screamed FINALLY!! I'm so excited about Richonne.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

I'm glad that at least Michonne was able to shower beforehand, Rick looked a little Grimes-y ;)
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    I was okay with it, until everybody started calling it "Richonne"... now it just bothers the *kitten* out of me.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Meeee Toooo! :confounded:

I'm really not sure how I feel about the whole Rick & Michonne thang!
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    1497077_991750384194422_8407765329350237495_n.jpg?oh=b5a1dfbec56205c2ef09d76d83231fa7&oe=576265D8
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    here i know everyone will get a kick outta this https://youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=GUkYepOl0Jg&ab_channel=43eyes
  • JuggerHulk75
    JuggerHulk75 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    For anyone who read the comics (if you haven't, sorry for the possible spoiler), Rick's love interest was Andrea once they were in Alexandria. Since Andrea didn't make it out of Woodbury, to have the parallels with the comic, he needed someone, thus Michonne. That being said, will be interested to see what happens with the show since in the comic, Michonne does find someone, and they had a pet freaking tiger ... LoL. Love me some Walking Dead...
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    So Glenn finally kills a human being for the first time. Cool episode tonight for the "kill 'em all" attitude to survive, but I had a feeling that something was going to happen to Carol and Maggie.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    Well, now who's gonna be the doc? And where the hell is Carol going to go? And Rosita is soooo HOT!!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    250131_1518766488429385_4283996286779242003_n.jpg?oh=007acbaca7ac5f0564afc2d8d9cd6154&oe=57991977

• wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I'm really mad at Carol for walking off. I blame that worthless Morgan for getting to her. If he walked off nobody would care. And I'm very sad about Denise but glad Darryl has his bow back.
  • bhouchen2014
    bhouchen2014 Posts: 3,715 Member
    Options
    Nerd alert: I've read the comic so....I shouldn't be here! Super spoilers
  • bhouchen2014
    Options
    Who's ready for Lucille?
  • JuggerHulk75
    JuggerHulk75 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Comic reader as well, thought the swerve of Denise instead of Abraham was awesome. Would have hated losing Abraham, too many great one liners. And Lucille's introduction will be epic, just wonder if that will follow the comic of if they will swerve that too, so many options. Best show on television...
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options
    i have not read the comic but i when they introduce a new person i check online in the comic to see if he or she is a good or bad guy so i know some things that happen in the comic other then that i try to not know to much so i thought also abe was going to get the arrow but poor Denise ....when she went i out i thought u need to stay in Alexandria cuz she was the only one left with any medical training since poor long forgotten porch dick is gone lol but now all they got is the dr on hill top but it sucks cuz they need to go there now if they need to grrrrr cant wait to see what happens next just hope my sexii daryl is safe no Lucille for his ....its going to be weird to see negan cuz the guy who they got to play him i watched him on supernatural and its weird to see him so from a "good" guy to a evil psycho like negan
  • Jenfromtheblock84
    Jenfromtheblock84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    OMG huge fan of the show, and this week tripped me out too!. I went in thinking Abraham's going to die so I was prepared but now I'm lost because what are they going to do for a doctor. Stupid Denise trying to prove something to herself. But serious the most disturbing thing in the episode was the kid drowned in the closet. Hush Hush sent shivers down my spine. On a light note the best line of the night was "You really know how to bite a dick... and I mean that with the utmost respect". I love their dynamic relationship. Neither has any cushion for emotions so I was shocked with his confession to Sasha. I'm still worried about the major character death coming up.
  • bhouchen2014
    Options
    Comic reader as well, thought the swerve of Denise instead of Abraham was awesome. Would have hated losing Abraham, too many great one liners. And Lucille's introduction will be epic, just wonder if that will follow the comic of if they will swerve that too, so many options. Best show on television...

People are gonna die if Lucille stays true to comic. I was shocked when I read it. Don't wanna spoil this one for the non readers but they aren't gonna be happy. I think they show is planning an exit for that particular character anyways. That's the feeling I get!
  • bhouchen2014
    Options
    Can't wait to see how the show is gonna show the whisperers!!! Great twist!