Replies

• JasonRainboze
    JasonRainboze Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    *fly on the wall
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I tried using Coffee Meets Bagel and Tinder. They found three matches the first time and never matched anyone else again.
  • clutchitalian
    clutchitalian Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i like what u wrote....its very rare that 2 people get together that have healthy interests in mind..u are very pretty and motivated ur gonna be fine hun.... ;)
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Jnice928 wrote: »
    How about in a relationship but still looking for a third?

I guess that's OK if all parties involved are down with it. Girl or guy would be my question.

• wilsoncl6
    Options
    I tried using Coffee Meets Bagel and Tinder. They found three matches the first time and never matched anyone else again.

Tinder only works well if you're in or near a large city. At that point, the choices get a little overwhelming.
  • wilsoncl6
    Options
    Also, what's this thing about dick pics? Does that really actually happen? I thought that was like some urban myth made up by the ladies.
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    So does anyone actually manage to successfully use MFP to count calories and arrange dates? Also on an entirely, completely unrelated note, anyone female and from North East England?
  • therealhyper
    therealhyper Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Jnice928 wrote: »
    How about in a relationship but still looking for a third?

Your inbox must be full ??
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    why wont OP date me
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    LOL - I am guessing OP has about a million emails from all the bros in MFP land...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I have a feeling anyone showing interest will learn how she made $800 last week working from home...and you can too!

in….
  • jillian909
    jillian909 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What? No thread for the 'Married and Looking'?
  • ndj1979
    Options
    i believe OP never came back …LOL
  • aadtamhankar
    aadtamhankar Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    There needs to be a like button in communities, haha @TrailRunn3rMN

TRUE. Someone needs to message the app people.

• aadtamhankar
    aadtamhankar Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    Also, what's this thing about dick pics? Does that really actually happen? I thought that was like some urban myth made up by the ladies.

Yes. As an attractive young woman on dating sites, creeps will constantly send jarring, unsolicited dick pics to women. When I get them I usually say it's "so cute and tiny", but sometimes I just send em a Donald Trump meme.
  • coolets28
    coolets28 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So im also single,,, more time for soul searching lol
  • deaddolly
    deaddolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    It's hard for people to meet others if you're not into the bar/club scene or into religious stuff. I don't blame people for trying to find someone on here or anywhere. After you get a certain age or if you have kids, there's not a lot pf places to look. OKCupid or POF seems to be for the kiddies. And the pay sites....I actually went on Eharmony and filled our their application thing. I was totally honest and it told me it couldn't find me anyone. WTF? I was directed to go to Match.com - which I guess is a little more alternative. Haven't tried it yet. Some days I want to find someone, but most days, I'm happy being single.