What's your biggest regret? Fitness or otherwise...

Options
12346»

Replies

• Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    alikuhn wrote: »
    Getting married young!! I wish I would have spent my 20's figuring out who I was.

This! I didn't marry young but I met my now husband when I was 17. I wish I would have truly found myself before I found him.
  • saraAmcd
    saraAmcd Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    tcarp8 wrote: »
    Regrets...I've had a few, but then again too few to mention.

I did what I had to do
  • overw8gosk8
    overw8gosk8 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Letting myself get fat in my 20's.
  • oh_please
    oh_please Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I really regret not opening my eyes to the reality in front of me. The truth has always been there but i just didnt see it. If only I had known then what I know now, my life would be so different. Closer to what I want it to be.
    Youth is wasted on the young.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Not keeping my weight loss off the first time. I had extenuating circumstances but I just gave up for a while and now I'm paying for it.
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    andymack84 wrote: »
    No regrets. That being said there are a few things in my past that I look back on and think "wow! What was I thinking?". But everything that has happened to me, good or bad, has led me to where I am today.

DITTO.
    Think there might be more expletives in my version though!
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Duh. Forgot my biggest regret. My giant tattoo that I got when I was in a very bad state of mind. I broke my own personal rule of waiting a year to think about a design before getting it and it was a huge mistake. I've spent a lot on having it removed but the process is very painful. My aesthetician just got a new way of removal that's way less painful so I'm hoping it will go much more quickly now.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    Options
    I regret not taking care of my health earlier in life. Both mental and physical. Never too late, right?
  • Texas2Fit
    Texas2Fit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Not walking my dog more before she passed away. for 16 years she was my constant unconditionally accepting companion.
  • linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    Not going to college straight out of high school.