Doing my 10lbs lost happy dance!

AmyNVegas
AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
I am doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!!! :smooched: Thank you to all of those who have encouraged me and responded to my posts this week and made me stay on the straight and narrow! I could not believe the scale today when it said 381! I have had weight loss like this before but never from sensible diet and exercise, always some crappy fad diet. I thank you again for encouraging me to eat my calories even when I was afraid. I guess time will tell if this will work in the long run. I still cannot believe I lost weight on this many calories! I am glad I recalculated my calories and it is giving me less now. Yeah!<<<<HUGS>>>> to all those who have helped me! :flowerforyou:

Amy:drinker:

118984.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• AmyNVegas
    I am doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!!! :smooched: Thank you to all of those who have encouraged me and responded to my posts this week and made me stay on the straight and narrow! I could not believe the scale today when it said 381! I have had weight loss like this before but never from sensible diet and exercise, always some crappy fad diet. I thank you again for encouraging me to eat my calories even when I was afraid. I guess time will tell if this will work in the long run. I still cannot believe I lost weight on this many calories! I am glad I recalculated my calories and it is giving me less now. Yeah!<<<<HUGS>>>> to all those who have helped me! :flowerforyou:

Amy:drinker:

118984.png
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    YAY congrats thats awesome!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    way to go amy!! woo hoo!!!
  • Great job :drinker: :smile:
  • Great Job!!!:happy:

127336.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • That is nothing but, AWESOME!!! Eating all the calories works. You're proof of it as am I. I was on a 3 week plateau. I found out about eating exercise calories. I've lost a lil over 2lbs so far this week. The official weigh in is tomorrow. Great going Amy, you can do it. Think, in a year you are going to be the inspiration for someone else. You'll have so much weight gone they'll be begging you for the "secrets". CONGRATULATIONS!!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • AmyNVegas
    :blushing: Aww shucks thanks guys! I was really afraid I had not lost and that I would give up. So it was a pleasant surprise today. :bigsmile: Best part is I finally got to change my ticker to # of pounds lost! Yeah!!!
    Amy

118984.png
  • WOOHOO!

GO AMY!

Es Mucho grande accomplishmento (Sorry for the bad spanish, I didn't pay attention in highschool spanish)
  • AmyNVegas
    LOL! that's cute Bride I am grading midterm exams right now and they seem similar to your post, hehe! :bigsmile: Thanks for helping me this week!
    Amy

118984.png
  • AmyNVegas
    Also forgot to tell you my co-workers(fellow teachers) told me today they were happy I was dieting again because I always bring them healthy muffins and food when I diet so that there is always something I can eat to combat the fatty and sugary stuff usually left in the workroom by others. I think they were throwing a hint that they wanted more whole grain banana muffins. :bigsmile: I've got them hooked on healthy!
    Amy

118984.png
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    :flowerforyou: Amy, I am so proud of you, I knew you could do it!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!:drinker: :heart:
  • AmyNVegas
    Thanks for your help Laura and all of the encouragement! :heart:
    Amy

118984.png
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Congratulations Amy!!!! I am so happy for you!
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • aminor61
    aminor61 Posts: 21 Member
    I want to encourage you. I too wanted to do the 10 lb happy dance, but did not think I was worth it until 20 lb. I am going to do it to celebrate both of us. :laugh: I am at 360. Please encourage me to keep it up. I really like positive people. I too did the fad diet thing. This is so much easier. :smile: Great Job!!!
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:

Keep up the great work.. YOU can do this!!!! :drinker:
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Yay! Congrats!
  • AmyNVegas
    I want to encourage you. I too wanted to do the 10 lb happy dance, but did not think I was worth it until 20 lb. I am going to do it to celebrate both of us. :laugh: I am at 360. Please encourage me to keep it up. I really like positive people. I too did the fad diet thing. This is so much easier. :smile: Great Job!!!

I think even one pound deserves a happy dance we should celebrate all of our successes! When you lose it post it and I 'll happy dance with you!!!!:bigsmile: You can do this!
    Amy

118984.png
  • AmyNVegas
    Thanks to all of you! You are so great to help me on my journey and keep me encouraged. :drinker: :heart:
    Amy

118984.png
  • arutherf
    arutherf Posts: 29 Member
    Congratulations! It's always good to hear that someone's hard work has paid off!
  • AmyNVegas
    Congratulations! It's always good to hear that someone's hard work has paid off!

Thanks!!! and it always makes you want to keep up the hard work too! :drinker:

Amy

118984.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!