These are my confessions....

Options

Replies

• NEWLADI
    NEWLADI Posts: 2
    Options
    I bought and ate cheetoes for like 3 or 4 days in a row. Fell off the wagon and tumbled. Help!!
  • ghoztt
    ghoztt Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my rest day so no workout but I snacked on half a bag of sour cream and onion lays potato chips and two cans of root beer while watching tv. Weighed in this morning and was 2 pounds heavier than yesterday. It's probably just water retention from sodium as I was only slightly over my TEE calorie count for the day but it was still a nice reminder not to do that again. I'll have to put forth a bit of extra effort during my cardio tonight.
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    We are having a potluck at work today for lunch, I might as well confess now 'cause its probably gonna get ugly.
  • blynnarnold
    blynnarnold Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I bought the big bag of Twizzler pull and peels AND Twizzler rainbow fruit twists. Monday night I ate A LOT of them - and even had a brownie on top of it. Totally screwed up my day. I've been on track the rest of the week but those bags of Twizzlers are haunting me. I've seriously comtemplated throwing them in the trash so I can stop being tempted. Right now they're in a ziploc bag - hiding in my underwear drawer. :ohwell:
  • ssteele09
    ssteele09 Posts: 19
    Options
    I had a chocolate shake from Burger King yesterday, it was delicious and worth it. Today, I went to get another chocolate shake but felt guilty and got a salad instead. :p
  • sschiano
    sschiano Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i baked a huge batch of brown sugar cookies ate like 6 skipped dinner and my workout this morning (fell asleep)
  • TriumphantLife
    TriumphantLife Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'll never tell....:-)
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Options
    I drank four Guinness instead of eating dinner yesterday. Damn they were good! Then I had to confess to my trainer this morning who punished me for it. :)
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    My confession will be for tomorrow night. I miss my BFF and we are heading to our favorite mexican resturant tomorrow night.
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I haven't been working out, I haven't been eating right and I gained a few pounds... I think its the crumby weather, at least that's what I'm blaming it on :embarassed: Oh and I haven't been weighing myself every week, ugh
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I ate a cupcake and Tostitos with queso dip last night. (but I still came out almost 700 calories under my goal, due to a big, calorie-burning workout)

My confession is that I don't feel a smidgeon of guilt about eating that junk! LOL
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was +600 and no excercise. Not even a walk.

The good news is, all the candy is now gone from the fridge, so today should be better.
  • NewBeginning11
    NewBeginning11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Another dreary day in Chicagoland has once again brought me to the Dunkin Donuts drive-thru! Not too bad, just coffee and half a bagel and half cream cheese (reduced fat). Not the best choice. I need sunshine~!!!!
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    When my husband and I make cookies it is physically impossible for me to make them last more than two days. :ohwell: I will eat the whole batch by myself, even tho I am super sick from eating them.:sick: I cant help it, My taste buds take over my brain! :angry:

Evil little devils! :devil:
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    That's two days in a row I've dived into pizza after work.
    I work at night and at the end of the night myboss sometimes buys two big pizzas for the staff. I could say no thanks but at 4am I gave so little self control.
    I'm going to try harder though. I've just been to the supermarket to top up my fruit supply. If I always have some on hand maybe I can avoid the pizza.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I've got lots to confess...after a rip roaring drunk all weekend, I have yet to go to the gym...although I have walked for 45 minutes for the past 3 days. I got up at midnight on Tuesday and stuffed my face with cookies and granola bars...I skipped supper last night and ended up eating an entire bag of those brown tortilla crisps, among other things...yeah it's been a crap week.
  • brbetha01
    brbetha01 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I ate 10 chocolate chip soft batch cookies last night. I started out with 2 and then reasoned with myself that I should just finish up the bag to get them out of the house... :/
  • philandrachel
    Options
    I had a piece of yellow cake w/ chocolate frosting Monday. Trying to get back on track after a mini vacation.
    Good grief that sounds fantastic!
  • sclosson
    sclosson Posts: 120
    Options
    no spinning Tuesday and then a glazed doughnut today for breakfast. good thing weigh in is wednesday. I have some time to make up for the OOPS moments
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly, I don't have any confessions to make this week at all! I've been very good.

But I'd like to confess for the four weeks previous to this.... I was very naughty, I ate everything in sight, I did not exercise and I feel absolutely awful about it (I also did this behind my fiances back whilst preaching to him about the amout of calories in beer)