Just starting , ... " SS Fatso " sails again , who thinks they can lose 11 pounds in 30 days ?

Options

Replies

• megeorge2
    megeorge2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm FAT and my number is 30! Come on 20!!
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Omg i cooked something too delicious i can feel a lb coming on what should i doo
  • megeorge2
    megeorge2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh...and good luck everyone! I believe we can all do this! Thanks to the Captain for putting us together!
  • hunkofmexican
    hunkofmexican Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    fluffygio wrote: »
    Omg i cooked something too delicious i can feel a lb coming on what should i doo

Get ready to be the first to WALK THE PLANK ....... Muwa ha ha ha ........ HA !
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm really fat and I want to play
    Starting weight is 268.6
    Goal weight is 255.
  • hunkofmexican
    Options
    :noway: Hope i didn't give that impression , about vegetables .

You follow what works best for you ! Food wise ...

I am trying to add fiber into my plan of attack the FAT so i can get PHAT !

Most of us have forgotten how much fiber is important to the body and blood pressure and cholesterol .

Plus if you fill up on them , your more likely to eat less bread carbs and so on .....

Your fine doing with what your doing ....

This is about getting to the next level of weight that so many of us say we can't break ...

A doctor told me that every pound we gain is 4 more pounds OFF our knees and joints ,

So if we lose 11 pounds , we are taking off 44 pounds OFF ourselves and hopefully ache less.

i have lost in the last 12 days about 16 pounds , OF course , most of it is water weight as you know when we first start to diet.

So i started this challenge cause i will hit a stall soon and need to keep on track to make it to 11 pounds more

each and every month till June/July , ---> Bikini time you know , and i just want to wear mine .... lol :blushing: lol , no speedo cause i need a 2 piece ,

>~~~ ( . Y . )~~~< Shake um if you got um ....... :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: lol
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    We're all in this to lose weight and I could sure use the support So anybody that wants to feel free to send me a friend request good luck to each and everyone of you
  • sndrd49
    sndrd49 Posts: 234 Member
    Options

Well now you have to share. What did you cook?
  • hunkofmexican
    Options
    sndrd49 wrote: »

I hope it wasn't a WHOOPER of a meal ...... muwaha ha ha ... Mee plank waits, 4 the first to not take me serious .....
  • Cuddlefish08
    Cuddlefish08 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yess...I'm so down for this bc I'm fat too! Thanks for the awesome sense of humor!
  • Cuddlefish08
    Cuddlefish08 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 195 lbs
    Goal weight: 184 lbs
  • sndrd49
    sndrd49 Posts: 234 Member
    Options

I hope it wasn't a WHOOPER of a meal ...... muwaha ha ha ... Mee plank waits, 4 the first to not take me serious .....

I'm not walking any plank. Remember, I'm swabbing the deck for extra cardio burn!
  • hunkofmexican
    Options
    CLOSED : >>>>>>>>>>" HORN BLOWS " ......confetti fly's thru the air .....streamers dance across the sky on the way down to the beautiful ocean waters... Navy Whistle blows .... Attention Passengers of the SS FATSO NO MORE < This is your Captain Hunk...... a helicopter has landed on our forward deck and has safely brought jmj24302 on board seconds before the door closed ... We are now called " FATTLESHIP FATSO NO MORE " .... The 18 of us are setting sail to the forbidden island of " Skinny Land " .... There ,we will spend 24 hours basking in health and well being ... Drinks will be self served from the Poop deck and snacks from the low sugar and fat section of the Cafeteria . Today , we have exercise classes ranging from Spinning to water aerobics for you 2 choose for yourself to continue lowering our number ... a special email will be sent to the one of you who eats the most crap Sunday ..... This is your Captain Hunk wishing you a Great tomorrow and a better then yesterday Let the 4 week challenge begin.... HUNK OUT ... !
  • Gioeyebrow
    edited March 2016
    Options

Srry i felll asleep lol i cooked a baked chicken breas with corn beans and enchilada sauce it was good oh and chees
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    CLOSED : >>>>>>>>>>" HORN BLOWS " ......confetti fly's thru the air .....streamers dance across the sky on the way down to the beautiful ocean waters... Navy Whistle blows .... Attention Passengers of the SS FATSO NO MORE < This is your Captain Hunk...... a helicopter has landed on our forward deck and has safely brought jmj24302 on board seconds before the door closed ... We are now called " FATTLESHIP FATSO NO MORE " .... The 18 of us are setting sail to the forbidden island of " Skinny Land " .... There ,we will spend 24 hours basking in health and well being ... Drinks will be self served from the Poop deck and snacks from the low sugar and fat section of the Cafeteria . Today , we have exercise classes ranging from Spinning to water aerobics for you 2 choose for yourself to continue lowering our number ... a special email will be sent to the one of you who eats the most crap Sunday ..... This is your Captain Hunk wishing you a Great tomorrow and a better then yesterday Let the 4 week challenge begin.... HUNK OUT ... !

Bon Voyage! See you on the other side! <3

ud80mmcjv0ld.png
  • hamelle2
    hamelle2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm waving from the dock!! Alas, I missed the boat. Have a fun trip and remember to pick me up in April please!
  • Gioeyebrow
    edited March 2016
    Options
    You guys? Im getting a weights bench today so idk if imma lose weight i heard you gain weight when you start lifting is this true @hunkofmexican ? Btw i like your new profile pi alot is that you young
  • hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Ah I missed the boat ! Good luck everyone !!
  • hunkofmexican
    Options
    You guys? Im getting a weights bench today so idk if imma lose weight i heard you gain weight when you start lifting is this true @hunkofmexican ? Btw i like your new profile pi alot is that you young

OMG , This current picture is from the 1920's , and YES , It's ME .... lol I'm Old , Not DEAD
  • lisadobbscarr
    lisadobbscarr Posts: 12 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Hey hey! I have lifted weights throughout this whole journey and i dont think I would have been as successful if I hadnt. It helps to keep you strong and tight. Also, adding extra muscle actually helps to burn off fat in the long run. You shouldnt gain weight unless you go hardcore and start pounding back weight gainer and roids; )