Just starting , ... " SS Fatso " sails again , who thinks they can lose 11 pounds in 30 days ?

13»

Replies

• lisadobbscarr
    lisadobbscarr Posts: 12 Member
    Does anyone know how to add just basic strength training to your diary. I do not want to enter each individual exercise. I go for about 45 mins at a moderate intensity before completing 30 mins if cardio. Mfp wants me to enter each exersise .... example. ... lat press... squat. I just want to enter 45 mins strength training as an activity.
  • hunkofmexican
    hunkofmexican Posts: 128 Member
    edited March 2016
    fluffygio wrote: »
    You guys? Im getting a weights bench today so idk if imma lose weight i heard you gain weight when you start lifting is this true @hunkofmexican ? Btw i like your new profile pi alot is that you young

Yes , BUTT you need cardio most of all , lifting will help build muscle , and muscle will increase metabolic rate , which makes your body burn more calories all day and at rest ... , but it's good for a man to lift weights , it helps pull up the skin around the face and not show the fat so much , Just like vandub did ... But he lifts over 400 pounds and has for years , you my friend , need to lift dumb bells starting with 3-5 pounds to get the idea of the motion correctly , Think it's easy , try lifting a 5 pound weight , 20 times , each arm , and see my point . better to trade the weight bench for a couple of starter dumb bells and an elliptical machine , BELIEVE me , Elliptical machine will help you more over time , ... IT DID ME ! ... Cardio first , weights later ... Good luck @fluffygio ...
  • hunkofmexican
    Does anyone know how to add just basic strength training to your diary. I do not want to enter each individual exercise. I go for about 45 mins at a moderate intensity before completing 30 mins if cardio. Mfp wants me to enter each exersise .... example. ... lat press... squat. I just want to enter 45 mins strength training as an activity.

you can just make one up with the title , " Lisa workout " and add in the values of time and calories . very generic

other wise : >:)

NOPE ! , suck it up Buttercup , Just take the time now and enter the values , when you need to log , its just a matter of clicks to update it ... If you can't do that , then be prepared to walk the PLANK .... No body said life was gonna be easy .....
  • Mardill
    Mardill Posts: 141 Member
    Hi fellow cruisers! On March 24th, our Captain posted a photo of the resident white rat. Well, I just saw the little guy skittering down the galley!! I think he is looking for his lost teddy bear. (The rat that is; not Captain Hunk!) For description of teddy bear, please refer to aforementioned photo. Height - 1 1/2"

I have been unable to 'friend' some of my fellow inmates - whoops, sorry, I meant mates!
    Please add me. B)
  • hunkofmexican
    Mardill wrote: »
    Hi fellow cruisers! On March 24th, our Captain posted a photo of the resident white rat. Well, I just saw the little guy skittering down the galley!! I think he is looking for his lost teddy bear. (The rat that is; not Captain Hunk!) For description of teddy bear, please refer to aforementioned photo. Height - 1 1/2"

I have been unable to 'friend' some of my fellow inmates - whoops, sorry, I meant mates!
    Please add me. B)

No , you had it right , That's my Teddy bear , and we have RATS on our cruise ship .... The little bugger been hanging around since Fat people have the best foods .... and NO , you had it right again , inmates is right , cause as of MONDAY , I own you for 30 days and nights of eating ........ Muwaha ha ha .... HA !
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    41koykn4yxar.gif

After i lose the weight lol
  • hunkofmexican
    This thread is CLOSED
    >Not excepting request from *****_1989 or anyone else , Thank you 4 understanding ...

they had 93 friends and were rude to me after i declined request ,

if you have 93 friends and cant get help , then your not serious and or just bored ... try and use what you GOT ...

This post was for positive people and currently under way .

Sorry to any others who want to join our Tubby cruise to Skinny Island ... Look for us next month around the 1st . We are not baby sitters , just regular people accepting the responsibility to lose the weight we put on our self's .

Good luck to you in the mean time ...
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    This thread is CLOSED
    >Not excepting request from *****_1989 or anyone else , Thank you 4 understanding ...

they had 93 friends and were rude to me after i declined request ,

if you have 93 friends and cant get help , then your not serious and or just bored ... try and use what you GOT ...
    dp8r5cnod4jw.gif

• hunkofmexican
    fluffygio wrote: »
    This thread is CLOSED
    > ...
    dp8r5cnod4jw.gif

LMAO , EXACTLY ...... lol and YES , they were really rude ...
  • lisadobbscarr
    lisadobbscarr Posts: 12 Member
    Morning beauties