Sugar Free in 2016

2»

Replies

• Kdbryant96
    Kdbryant96 Posts: 1 Member
    I am so proud of everyone here! I know sugar is so bad for me, but like you said - it's in everything! I've been drinking diet Dr Pepper for years thinking I was doing myself a favor. I have yogurt everyday. And that's just before 8am! I just don't know how to start this. I assume fruits are ok?
  • cherilynnbailey
    cherilynnbailey Posts: 25 Member
    I'm in! I have managed to cut all my sugars and carbs and haven't had any since Jan 24th so a little over 6 weeks!!!! It was harder in the beginning but please know that it really does get easier and easier the longer you go!! I don't even crave them anymore!!! Now if only I could get my lazy butt up and start doing some form of exercise! Oh, and quit drinking so much Diet Dr. Pepper lol
  • KJHunter13
    KJHunter13 Posts: 15 Member
    I'd love to be part of this group! I have addictions to sugar and chocolate and could use some support and humor! It's a wild ride, for sure, and quite the challenge.

• mayaranee
    mayaranee Posts: 4 Member
    I did awesome last week. No sugar. I satisfied my sugar craving with protein bars and fruit. And I lost 3lbs.
  • MegaScorpion
    MegaScorpion Posts: 48 Member
    I want in too. My problem is sugar is in everything, how do you know which product has sugar?
  • Lnbcloset
    Lnbcloset Posts: 2 Member
    I'm totally in! I am very addicted to sugar. I have to have Mike and ike s or some form of sugar everyday. For the last two weeks I have cut the sugar and I had some candy yesterday and it was too sweet. I was so impressed with myself for tossing it in the garbage. It really is a struggle but I'm taking it a day at a time.
  • Lnbcloset
    Lnbcloset Posts: 2 Member
    Megascorpion yes it is in everything. The only way to knowledge is to read labels. I have been meal prepping my food and I don't eat any processed foods. I eat fruit and plain Greek yogurt and I add my own fruit to it. I blend it up first and the juice has the natural sugar that sweetens the yogurt. This has been helping me a lot.
  • Lisamjs1
    Lisamjs1 Posts: 39 Member
    Please add me. I'm starting after easter.