How's everyone coping with Easter temptation?

Options

Replies

• geneticsteacher
    geneticsteacher Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Niece made chocolate cupcakes, stepmom made au gratin potatoes, ham, homemade bread, plus all the other stuff everyone made. I ate it ALL!!! (But only small helpings, no seconds.) It was good. Back to normal tomorrow.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    wrenak wrote: »
    12376353_10156698751460156_5957021483043200980_n.jpg

I bought myself one of those, and one peanut butter egg. I'm making them fit.

Where do you get single eggs?
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    There were brownies, lemon bars, peanut butter cookies, oatmeal cookies, nuts, lemonade.
    That? Temptation? I just had lunch before going there and didn't care to have any of it.
  • CassidyScaglione
    CassidyScaglione Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I'm too broke to go anyplace, so exceedingly well! :D:D:D:D:'(
    Eating normal things and home and trolling through the mfp threads... one walk in the sunshine with my puppy... still have about 600 calories left for dinner...
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I ate ALL the things! Feeling like crap now. Can't believe I used to eat like that all the time, no wonder I was 366lbs and never wanted to do anything. Firmly back on the wagon now, hanging out for a big pile of veggies for lunch.
  • mwood1234
    mwood1234 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Had dinner with the fam and Dont feel one bit guilty !
  • vannyn42
    vannyn42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    So far, only ate about 100 calories of chocolate!
    Having a traditional Newfoundland /Easter dinner with the in laws later so I plan to eat at maintenance or go over a bit.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    The only Easter candy I wanted was a carton of these, but there's been a SALE so they are long gone:

2501058.jpg

Fruit and nut butters and pancakes are a lot more satisfying anyway, without triggering overconsumption.
  • wrenak
    wrenak Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    wrenak wrote: »
    12376353_10156698751460156_5957021483043200980_n.jpg

I bought myself one of those, and one peanut butter egg. I'm making them fit.

Where do you get single eggs?

Fred Meyers had a boxes of singles. Grabbed one for each of the teen boys for their "basket" and one for me.
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I did good this year left the jellybeans and peeps in the store so proud of myself and dont have kids at home anymore.
  • rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I didn't buy candy this year. My boys are 16 and 18. They can buy their own candy, lol! My temptation is salt....The ham and fixings gave me my fix and now I'm good! Back on the wagon.
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Welp, my plans to just eat and not care completely went out the window 'cause I got the stomach bug that my kids got last night, so I'd say there's no temptation today. It's hard to be tempted when the sight ad smell of food make you nauseous. I have two cadbury creme eggs just for today, too. Sad face.

Needless to say, I will be well under my calorie goal for at least today.
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Not a problem so far. My mind is fixed on the goal of losing 10 pounds before I indulge myself in any way.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    7-8 plates at the buffet.....that's how Easter went down lol...
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    There wasn't much temptation for me, but at the same time it's just my family. I'll probably go a little over my maintenance calories, however this is negligible since it won't be by a large margin, and today I haven't been as active as I normally am.
  • Mavrick_RN
    Mavrick_RN Posts: 439 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I had a Russell Stover solid chocolate bunny.

u4f84um3bmxh.jpg
  • Mavrick_RN
    Mavrick_RN Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    ...........and ate the whole thing!

i39rqfyvmuf7.jpg
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I was doing great. Went downhill skiing then took a break for a beer, then another and then one more for good measure. At least it wasn't peeps or peanut butter eggs, right?
  • EmilyHughes801
    EmilyHughes801 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Everyday is like Easter for me lately!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Too much food the last two days but no regret because it was tasty! Back on track tomorrow.