Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• findingro
    findingro Posts: 18 Member
    we can all be friends ;)
  • bookwormliam
    bookwormliam Posts: 11 Member
    I would love more friends. I need all the encouragement I can get. Although, I don't want just any friends. Please red my profile first and then add me if you like. No pressure.
  • aimeescott1251
    aimeescott1251 Posts: 30 Member
    Feel free to add
  • mclauchlanjosh
    mclauchlanjosh Posts: 1 Member
    Down a couple pounds of fat and up a couple pounds of lean. Come on 15% here I come. I want to see a 6 pack once more in more life while I can. 41st bday in October
  • cdcalhoun
    cdcalhoun Posts: 1 Member
    zachduden wrote: »
    Add me, I'm new.

Added! And welcome!

Please add me I need friends! Ha
  • sharlaaisha
    sharlaaisha Posts: 50 Member
    Heyyyyyyy all, hope all your journeys are going super well. Add me if you would like to be a friend on MFP, thanks.x
  • TooShortForThisWeight
    TooShortForThisWeight Posts: 91 Member
    edited March 2016
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME

• 31 year old mom doing this for the 2nd time.
    • Started this journey 2 weeks ago at 187, down to 177 as of today
    • Overall goalis 120
    • Doing cardio and weights.
    • Planet fitness member.
    • Harry Potter nerd who loves zombies.
    • I do not like being serious all the time and my posts may reflect that.
    • I'm a Duke Blue Devils fan, so if you're team is in the NCAA tourney right now, we may not be able to be friends until it is over.
    • I like to set small goals for my weight loss so I do not get too discouraged with my progress.
    • Tracking progress with scale, measurements, photos, amount of my back fat touching each other, size of my boobs, decrease in inner thunder thighs chafing, and my booty going from a flat ***** to a badonkadonk.
    • I am you're basic southern girl, but at the gym listening to my playlist I feel like a beast from the streets of Compton
  • fakali
    fakali Posts: 5 Member
    Friend are always welcome
  • HeidiHubbardMFP
    HeidiHubbardMFP Posts: 10 Member
    Looking for more supportive and motivational friends! Please feel free to add me :)
  • MessyArts
    MessyArts Posts: 35 Member
    hey everyone! 29/f/nyc, add me! (:
  • RobertoToronto
    RobertoToronto Posts: 10 Member
    Could use some pals I'm doing it alone lol

Whats your location?
  • couturebody
    couturebody Posts: 71 Member
    Add me! I'm an active user! :smiley:
  • melsouth1972
    melsouth1972 Posts: 198 Member
    I always need new friends- I'm in maintenance and have taken up running. I'm struggling with negative comments at the moment. I've been told I've lost too much I look ill etc. I am a healthy weight and fitter than I have ever been. Why was no one concerned when I was fat and unhealthy?
  • jcsgirl86
    jcsgirl86 Posts: 53 Member
    I would love some more MFP friends. I have lost 50 lb. and am in maintenance now (for 4 months). I lost the weight once before and gained it all back plus some. This time I'm determined to keep it off! Encouragement from others to keep on keeping on would be great!
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Still adding!
  • mii6464
    mii6464 Posts: 2 Member
    19 year old yoga enthusiast looking for a weight loss buddy!
  • sammieyem
    sammieyem Posts: 11 Member
    hooray for fit friends !!!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    sure
  • hjaye75
    hjaye75 Posts: 8 Member
    Just started and love the support of a community coming from WW connect which was a great community ..hoping I can find that here as well..add me
  • bruhaha007
    bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
    Hi, I'm always looking for new friends to both inspire and be inspired by! Feel free to add me!