True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• faithan84
    faithan84 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I confess that I came to MFP forums today to avoid loneliness.

I also confess that I'd like to initiate contact with a guy that I wasn't that into because he liked me. I won't, but needed to express that somewhere.

Feeling lonely sucks. :cry:
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    Feeling lonely sucks. :cry: [/quote]

I'm sorry.

I confess that I knew since January that I had a research paper assignment due today by midnight and I have yet to write one word. I even called in sick from work today to complete it. Yet, here I am on MFP...again!
  • Pollance
    Pollance Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    faithan84 wrote: »

I also confess that I'd like to initiate contact with a guy that I wasn't that into because he liked me. I won't, but needed to express that somewhere.

Yup it does, but we're here you aren't lonely anymore!
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    faithan84 wrote: »

You ain't alone feelin' lonely today.
  • faithan84
    faithan84 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the support!
  • mystikmyst
    mystikmyst Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    mericose wrote: »
    I confess that I am tired of getting zero support at home with my fitness journey.

Aww I support you
  • ashleystidham
    ashleystidham Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ate waaaay too many Reeses eggs and drank waaaaay too much wine tonight
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ate waaaay too many Reeses eggs and drank waaaaay too much wine tonight

I confess that I think it sounds like fun
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    It's Easter, it's raining and I'm at my parent's house for dinner. I've been here and hour and already found myself in the bathroom just to get a moment of silence and gather myself to get me through the rest of my time here.
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Shyness40 wrote: »
    It's Easter, it's raining and I'm at my parent's house for dinner. I've been here and hour and already found myself in the bathroom just to get a moment of silence and gather myself to get me through the rest of my time here.

That is very understandable. Stay strong. Be vigilant.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    If I did my diary today the calories would be basically from candy, desserts and wine. I had Quinoa salad with din...that's healthy right?!?!
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I confess I kicked an easter egg away from a snotty nosed demon so my precious 3-year old niece could get it.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Most of the calories Ive consumed in the past week has been from chocolate..Ive lost weight but only because I skipped meals to even it out...So basically Ive lived on chocolate this week..
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I confess I just really lost my temper aND punched the wall
  • kenia08aviles
    kenia08aviles Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I confess I need to stop having cheat day
  • britishbeefcake
    britishbeefcake Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am too nice and always look positively, when sometimes I should be a hard *kitten*!!
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I confess that I took my wife for granted and it took her being gone for three months at training for me to wake up from complacency and realize how much she really means to me. I didn't appreciate her like I truly should and while she was gone, I had an awakening . When she got back, I took in every moment, every look, every laugh and drank it in to the soul. Less than 30 days later, I discovered she had multiple affairs since November and I am filing for divorce this week.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    tk6299 wrote: »
    I confess that I took my wife for granted and it took her being gone for three months at training for me to wake up from complacency and realize how much she really means to me. I didn't appreciate her like I truly should and while she was gone, I had an awakening . When she got back, I took in every moment, every look, every laugh and drank it in to the soul. Less than 30 days later, I discovered she had multiple affairs since November and I am filing for divorce this week.

Aww ****..thats terrible...sorry to hear that..the days ahead aregunna be tough..wishing you much luck
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    tk6299 wrote: »

Keep lifting and use that pain as motivation!