Options

Replies

• MeganLord
    MeganLord Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This is what I have posted on my profile as an encouragement--

April 1st 2011 (start date) - 165

May 13th 2011 (current weight) 154.2

mini goal- 150 ( ill treat myself to a full body massage) :)

150.6 met May 27th 2011 (( looks like this upcoming weekend ill be getting my massage)) :)

mini goal- 140 (get myself a cute swim suit) :)

Goal weight 135 (by July 22nd 2011 or sooner.. new pair of jeans)
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Question of the Day 6/23:
    Have you set a reward for a mini-weight loss goal? What is it?

I really haven't thought about setting a reward. I'm 3lbs from being just "overweight" and when I reach that I guess I can treat myself to a mani/pedi.
    Ouestion of the Day: 6/21

What would your dream vacation be?

My ultimate dream vacation would have to be Hawaii. Hopefully one day I can go there.
    Question of the Day: 6/22

Payday! When there's money in the bank, are you a better saver or spender? What's your splurge of choice?

I'm a spender all the way. I am a huge makeup and shoe *kitten*. I shouldn't be allowed near Sephora or any shoe department store.
  • Macy_R
    Macy_R Posts: 91
    Options

155- get my nails done

150- a new craft project

145-new workout tank tops and YOGA PANTS (i've always wanted to be comfortable enough with my body to wear them!)

140-shopping, shopping, shopping, and more shopping :) clothes that will stand out because I will NOT blend in anymore!
  • JJtexasgirl
    JJtexasgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options

I don't have anything specific in mind, but I know new (smaller) clothes will be needed and that's always fun!
  • partonsara
    partonsara Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I hit my last mini goal right before Easter. I didn't think I would do anything to reward myself because I was so happy to be seeing the results of my hardwork but I was shopping with my husband and fell in love with a dress. I HAD to try it on and it fit like a glove! I came out of the dressing room and knew I had to buy it. It was a great feeling to know I could wear a dress like that and now it is in my closest waiting for the perfect opportunity to be worn :) Hopefully a night out with the hubby will be just what the dress orders!
  • mona24523
    mona24523 Posts: 100
    Options

I haven't set a reward. I just can't wait to lose the last 20lbs so I can go shopping for new clothes.
  • Harrar10
    Harrar10 Posts: 116
    Options

I do not have a mini reward but.. My goal is to be under 150 lbs by the time my daughter turns 6 months old: September 25th 2011. I want to have family photo's taken and I want to be comfortable with my body and myself so that I can look back at these pictures and be proud of them. Once I get under 150 my next goal is to be under 140 lbs by Christmas and for Christmas I want to get new clothes that fit me, because I will be losing about 40 lbs :-)
  • northernchic
    northernchic Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness Chase thanks for the reminder!! I'm playin' on the status updates and forgot about this!! :blushing:

Payday! When there's money in the bank, are you a better saver or spender? What's your splurge of choice?

Oh my...there's a reason I'm a nurse and not an accountant!! NO really...my husband and I spoil each other way to much lol...but because of that we really don't exchange gifts on birthdays/anniversaries etc...weird...I know...but it works. AND that way I can get spoiled ALL year round rather on just specific days :wink:

I am SO bad at setting rewards (mostly becuase of the 6/22 question!) So...no...I have not...but I REALLY need to do something nice once I get to ONEderland...it's been a REALLY long time...I like Skylar's idea about getting something for her horse that is a reminder...maybe I'll steal her idea lol.
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options

I hadn't even thought about it! I will now though.......new workout DVDs maybe? I really want to try Turbo Fire!
  • lustris
    lustris Posts: 152
    Options
    The satisfaction of knowing that I am getting somewhere is my reward. I dated my mini goals...and the first one was to be reached tomorrow. Sadly I do not think I hit it, but last time I weighed I was only 3.2 pounds away...and I am happy with that!!
  • Fergieberg
    Fergieberg Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I guess my mini goals for now will be rewarded with fitness things. When I 1st started I was 321 so when I hit 299 I think I will buy some sort of weights and DVDs. Then if I drop to 250 I want to join a gym ( I have joined a gym plenty of times in the past and just wasted money so I want to prove to myself and my hubby that I am serious) Then after that who knows maybe I'll treat myself to something way cool!
  • chasekilgannon
    Options
    Ouestion of the Day: 6/21

What would your dream vacation be?
    There are two. I would love to go to Puerto Rico and check it out, the other is Japan. Just... maybe not the part with the nuclear plant and stuff....

Lately it's been stuff for my daughter Vivi, but I wouldn't call it a splurge, and I definitely don't have extra money, but I'd like to think of myself as a saver.

A new bra. Maybe a bikini wax, not sure which yet.
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options

I am a saver now. I am saving to move out of the state next year and need to save as much as possible!
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options

I have not set any mini-weight loss goal rewards yet.
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    no reward set for me. I strive to do all I can. I'm down 30 pounds since 1/11/11 and I have yet to buy new clothes. They are very loose, and I could probably use some more, but I'm not done yet. My reward will be when I'm completely done
  • lydt5880
    lydt5880 Posts: 90 Member
    Options

I am a good saver as recently like most people I have HAD to be. However Clothes especially nice tops are my fav splurge I am addicted to buying them.

If i reach my mini target of 140 in 1 months time I will be treating myself to a lovely designer purchase of some sort!
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My weight loss goals tie in with my social events so my reward is to look and feel good at them, they include:

A weekend in Edinburgh for my friends hen party (3 weeks today)
    My daughters 3rd birthday - beginning Aug
    My friends local hen party and my 4th wedding anniversary - end Aug
    My friends wedding - 16th Sept 11

My target goal is fitting into my UK size 10 bridesmaid dress for the wedding on 16th September 11
  • DiamondDolls
    Options
    Question of the Day 6/24 (The last one until Monday, weekend break!)
    What's your favorite workout song?
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    I know it's really corny but I'm gonna have to say "Eye of the Tiger". Kinda sad to admit that. LOL
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I like "Born this Way" by Gaga. It reminds me of "Respect Yourself" by Modonna.