You look amazing. Great job!
  • savethewaves
    savethewaves Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great! Massive well done. #motivation
  • cgvet37
    cgvet37 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Something to think about. If you consume so few carbs now, if you increase at a later date, you will gain weight back. I don't believe in low carb dieting long term. Honestly, I don't know how you survive on so little.
  • reyes91583
    reyes91583 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    melhasz8 wrote: »
    Hi!I Iost weight by lowering carbs and calories, I eat about 1200 calories a day and limit my carbs to about 60-70 per day , even less "net carbs" . I work out 5 days a week. I have about 1 cheat meal a week. I am posting this because I want to give other people who may be just getting started or discouraged. You can do it!! I still have about 25 lbs to lose and it is a battle somedays and may be days like this for the rest of my life, but remember "nothing tastes as good as healthy feels"! Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help or support you in any way. You got this!!jltldqhgumlc.jpg
    3pq3skesbicb.jpg

Waooo amazing, congratulations! Great job!
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    you knocked 10-15 years off your face....I thought you were in your 40's there in the striped dress. Really well done! Congratulations on your success!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Praying to be as successful as you, fantastic job!!
  • vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! :)
  • mrj0325
    mrj0325 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job!!! Would love to look at your diary.
  • karocarrillo
    karocarrillo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are the best! Amazing tranformation. :)
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!!! Thank you for sharing :-)
  • Rdsgoal16
    Rdsgoal16 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Wow, impressive!
  • Oseguera1991
    Oseguera1991 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thank you for posting- I needed the inspiration. If you don't mind me asking, what was your starting weight? Great work!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    oh ma goodness! you rocked it! way to go!!
  • Hjaye7512
    Hjaye7512 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    melhasz8 wrote: »
    Hi!I Iost weight by lowering carbs and calories, I eat about 1200 calories a day and limit my carbs to about 60-70 per day , even less "net carbs" . I work out 5 days a week. I have about 1 cheat meal a week. I am posting this because I want to give other people who may be just getting started or discouraged. You can do it!! I still have about 25 lbs to lose and it is a battle somedays and may be days like this for the rest of my life, but remember "nothing tastes as good as healthy feels"! Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help or support you in any way. You got this!!jltldqhgumlc.jpg
    3pq3skesbicb.jpg

you're really hot. just sayn! great job
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Great job you look great. I started in January and have lost 43 pounds. I would love to add you so I can get some ideas for meals and stuff.

you're well on your way to her success in 9 months!
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Good job! you look great :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!