Cave man diet

Any one have a diet plan for cave man diet. I've lost 6 pounds in a week but I want to shed my weight as fast as possible like 5stone by Xmas. Thankyou

Replies

• LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    What is your idea of a caveman diet? Eating only food you hunt/gather yourself?
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Search using the words "primal" and/or "paleo". There are groups on this forum that discuss this type of eating plan.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Losing weight too fast is not a good idea. You will lose muscle mass. Slow down. Read some of the threads on "skinny fat". It's better to take your time so you'll look better in the end.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Join one of the primal/paleo groups. You'll get less mocking there.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/37-primal-paleo-support-group
  • piefeck
    piefeck Posts: 12 Member
    Try The Wild Diet by Abel James & The Bulletproof Diet by Dave Aspry. I'm learning and slowly changing. I listen to these books at work and LOVE them!!!
  • Cindy01Louisiana
    Cindy01Louisiana Posts: 302 Member

I was just wondering what the heck is up with all the wannabe comedians and I just cannot see how the mocking is beneficial or helpful to anybody -- except the writer's own ego. And that is sad.
  • rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member

I was just wondering what the heck is up with all the wannabe comedians and I just cannot see how the mocking is beneficial or helpful to anybody -- except the writer's own ego. And that is sad.

Sorry...It isn't the diet I actually have a problem with, its the name. As if cavemen ate anything like the paleo diet...
    But then, I detest anything with "clean" or "skinny" in the title too.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    edited March 2016
    Dear Posters,

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone of the following guideline:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

Please contribute constructively to the topic, or move on without posting. I'm fairly certain that no one on MyFitnessPal created or named the Cave Man, Paleo, or Primal diets, so please do not derail a topic where a user is looking for information to have this same conversation…again.

kgeyser
    MFP Moderator
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Google the diet you want to follow, or eat whatver you like and log that and try to hit your calorie goal.