What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I did a 25 mile bike ride today - the first training for the NYC 5 Borough Bike Tour in May. It would have been 20, but I joined some friends riding over the George Washington Bridge before riding home, which I've never done before.
    You look great! Glad recovery is going well and I love your sense of style!!!!!!
  • alynxx2016
    alynxx2016 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I went overseas to India for wedding last week...came back and hadn't put on a pound! Woo hoo!
  • rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    McCloud33 wrote: »
    Came in second in a 5k obstacle course...only got beat by a HS kid.

ufs39g70dmv9.jpgyr6ss0hummy2.jpg2z5o1ttfk3do.jpg

Awesome!!!!!

• FatMoojor
    FatMoojor Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Went out at the weekend to get some new clothes as mine are just looking stupid now. Got myself a pair of 30" waist jeans, which means, at 5'8" I can also get short. So have some jeans which actually fit me properly in something like 17 years!
  • proudseal
    proudseal Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I've been able to fall asleep and wake up on my back. Before, I used to toss and turn because my fat gut was too heavy and made it hard to breathe.
  • jennyi27
    jennyi27 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I didn't die after changing up my normal elliptical routine at the gym to one with more intervals and less rest/down time. And while I didn't DIE, I am sore today! That's #1.

#2 is kind of scale related. I entered a biggest loser competition at work in January, and our last weigh in was today. We haven't received the official results yet, so I can't say for sure, but I am almost certain that I won! I am pretty pumped!
  • jenmovies
    Options
    Meal prep at midnight. I could have gotten home and just crashed but I made that salad!
  • jenmovies
    Options
    Upper abs have begun to pop out! I can even flex. What is happening? haha
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    jenmovies wrote: »
    Meal prep at midnight. I could have gotten home and just crashed but I made that salad!

Definitely a big deal!! WTG!!
  • NH_Norma
    Options
    img]
    Fabulous!! Great job!!
  • NH_Norma
    Options
    I really love this thread! So much inspiration every single hour of the day!! You all are amazing people doing amazing things for yourselves (and the rest of us inspired by your feats of greatness!)!
  • rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Today my boss asked me why my face looked different. Lol. Then she asked if I'd been losing weight. I smiled and said yeah. She said it was noticeable
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I can look back now and see a huge (no pun intended) difference; it took me a long time to accept that I'm actually slim now for some reason - despite wearing clothes 4 sizes smaller and having a healthy BMI - but I'm at a point where I can really see how well I've done. I was happy with my loss, but now I actually feel proud of myself, which isn't something I manage to do often, despite the fact that I'm all wobbly and not toned at all, lol. :)

12439105_10153427973296497_8679007585235460861_n.jpg?oh=2d57f261b6ae3feac20c0395ada1496c&oe=5797C036
  • kimloverly611
    kimloverly611 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I did 20 pushups today. Real pushups, no knees! Feels silly but going from overweight to actually having strength feels so good!
  • JUknowPK
    JUknowPK Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Blood Pressure has come down a lot since I started 7 weeks ago, I am hoping to be totally of my meds by June
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I went for a 6mile hill walk this week. Firstly I just wouldn't have been able to do that a year ago. Secondly my Fitbit never registered me above a fat burn even though it was tough walking at times- lower blood pressure and a healthier heart is a great side effect of weight loss and exercise!
  • leilbobeil
    leilbobeil Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Shaving legs in the bath has suddenly become much easier - there's more room to swivel around, AND I don't get any hip pain when I'm twisting to do the back of my legs! I can also hold my leg up in the air for ages, and not feel like it's a torture exercise! Pilates is definitely good for lots of different things!

I find it's easier to shave, but I cut myself more...my ankles and knees are a bit bonier now
  • Dvdgzz
    Dvdgzz Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    35 pullups in a row. Next goal is 40.
  • Mentali
    Mentali Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I wore out a pair of jeans from chub rub, and pulled out my drawer of old jeans that don't fit me anymore in hopes I wouldn't have to go buy a new pair....one of them fit!! And they look killer.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!