5'6.5 female looking to lose 50 pounds!! Anyone else with me?

Options

Replies

• TheLittleFangs
    TheLittleFangs Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5'' and I'm on a mission to lose 56lbs and am 11 down so far I'm really active on here so please feel free to add me just put 50lbs in the add message so I know which thread you're from :) you got this!!! Fist bump!!!
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and I want to do the exact same thing! You guys can feel free to add me!
  • MillyMil122
    MillyMil122 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I reached my goal weight and then gained about 25 back. I am 5'5 and need to lose the 25 I gained. Good luck!
  • poscur
    poscur Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    See you are in the same boat as many...I am had lost 65lbs but gained 20 back...want to take it back off! I'm in!
  • OrlandoJohn
    OrlandoJohn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to site again, and need to lose 68 pounds. I'd love to have a couple on-site friends to share support
  • MeganSchuyler16
    MeganSchuyler16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone! I am looking to hopefully lose about 65lbs. My current weight is 215.7lbs... I am 5'6" and looking to get back to 150lbs.
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    I realized this weekend, I am in one of those ultra-squishy, flabby, saggy states, where I feel I look worse than when I weighed 35 ish pounds more. I'm hoping this helps provides some motivation to work on avoiding the junk and exercise more regularly. I'l also hoping that means I'm due for a whoosh weight loss, but that's more wishful thinking as I haven't been very focused on eating better so not really likely.
  • heatherharget
    heatherharget Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ME!!! Im new and dont yet know how to make a group or anything- but I'd love to be a part of one
  • 9cj8
    9cj8 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and am just about to start! My ultimate goal is 50 lbs too! Feel free to add me! I could use some tips from people who have already started!
  • misscaseyann11
    misscaseyann11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'6" and looking to loose 40lbs. I'd love to join the group! Please feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Anna_Grimes
    Anna_Grimes Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm the same about! Anyone feel free to add me :) I need all the support I can get :)
  • nado650
    nado650 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am looking to lose weight and eat healthy also you can add me ! Good luck the more support the better . ; )
  • quita1988
    quita1988 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im not new to myfitnesspal but new to the boards and really don't know how it works. Im tracking meals and on a journey to lose 55lbs. I have never had this much weight to lose before.
  • ashatwell87
    ashatwell87 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me I am very active on MFP!
  • gebi611
    gebi611 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! We have similar stats! Good luck on your journey!
  • jsturner1984
    jsturner1984 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would totally love to jump in on this journey with you all! I had lost a lot of weight about 2 years ago, I went from just under 200lbs to high 160's and was looking to be about 155lbs. Well, I'll be honest I got SUPER lazy and just stopped caring! I have taken on 2 foster kiddos (one I have since adopted, the other is in the works), and I also go to school plus work full time! My hubby just moved to South Carolina, and my goal is to join him next year after I finish my Undergrad Degree and hopefully adopt kiddo #2 :smile: I'm going to see him in 11 weeks and would love to surprise him with a more fit wife :wink: I'm hoping to lose 20lbs in 11 weeks, but since I plan to do it in the most healthy way possible I won't be overly disappointed if I don't lose that much. So, basically I'm 5' 6.75" and 197lbs... I want to be 155lbs. I just started using a meal prep service and using MFP again to help me track my food and activity. I will be using 21 Day Fix as my workout (for at least the next 3 weeks), and could definitely use some friends and motivation on here! Feel free to add me, and let's help each other reach our goals!
  • susiesunflowers
    susiesunflowers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi same here I lost a lot of weight before and then I got my first baby (the love of my life) I got all the weight back even more I ( need to lose a 150 lbs ) but I'm started with 50 that's my first goal. :)
  • vanillacurls
    vanillacurls Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You still workng towards your goal? I would like to join n. 5'3 with 50 lbs to lose
  • kadiebabyx3
    kadiebabyx3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Rain203 wrote: »
    Hi there, I've used this site once before and lost over 50 pounds. Then I had baby number two and gained it all back :( so I'd love to have some motivating friends looking to do the same! Who's with me??

I'm in the same boat! I am looking to lose 30.
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for fitness pals add me too! I'd love to motivate and be motivating