Favorite Greek Yogurts

Options
13»

Replies

• chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My latest find is Greek Gods Greek yogurt and also their kefir. Yum! The yogurt is so creamy, not at all chalky. My favorite flavor is black cherry.
  • lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Oikos Triple Zero is the only yogurt I buy since it has quite a bit of fiber. I love the strawberry, peach and mixed berry, but now I just eat the vanilla. The other flavors aren't available in the large tubs and it's more cost efficient buying it that way since I can get about 8 servings from a tub.
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Stonyfield Organic today. I switch around a lot.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Flavoured yogurts I eat light and fits, plain I get Fage 0%
  • livelovebbg
    livelovebbg Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I buy Libertè 2% plain greek yogurt and add berries and muesli to it. Switching to plain greek yogurt was seriously one of the best things I've done to up my protein intake!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I love Siggi's skyr, too, but it is soooo expensive. When I do eat greek yogurt, it's Chobani, or just any plain yogurt with honey.

If you find the big pots, it was actually cheaper than Fage by quite a bit here.
  • kes840
    kes840 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% plain, then I add jam. I love full-fat yogurts, but they're too fat spendy for me.
  • shedding60
    shedding60 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Dannon light & fit greek. I absolutely love the salted caramel and strawberry cheesecake flavors, but all of them are pretty good.
  • ChrisK2533
    ChrisK2533 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fage plain 0% fat. I add fruit, walnuts an a little honey. Delicious!
  • ErinPo
    ErinPo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    The only greek yogurt i will eat is Fage.

I haven't found another that can beat it in flavor OR texture; even when i was in Greece!

That's my favorite too! 2% Fage Plain yogurt. It's so thick and not as sour as a lot of the other brands. I love sour cream, and sometimes my plain Fage tastes exactly like that.
  • Quinn_Baker
    Quinn_Baker Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I like Chobani.
  • EddieP50
    EddieP50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Dannon Light & Fit in most any flavor also Dannon Light & Fit Chocolate on Top
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Strawberry chobani in tubes, (I know they're for kids), put them in the freezer and eat them like an ice pop. Delicious!