So You Want To Have Friends on MFP??

Options
124»

Replies

• Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I already posted a picture of my junk for all to see and be amazed. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/666337/picture-of-my-junk
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I already posted a picture of my junk for all to see and be amazed. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/666337/picture-of-my-junk

:p You have plenty to go around!
  • Cameron_1969
    Options

:p You have plenty to go around!

Oh definitely.. way more than average!
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    _EPIC_ wrote: »
    Friends are overrated. Go outside and leave your phone at home.

Can't! Need it so I can show everyone in the "post a selfie of yourself right now" forum that I really am out hiking or bodybuilding.

Sometimes I post a selfie in the "post of selfie of yourself right now" forum that wasn't taken right now.

don't tell anyone....

Sometimes I do that too! Like the other night I accidentally posted a car selfie and it was clearly taken during the day. FML

You could tell everyone you are vacationing in China.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

Can't! Need it so I can show everyone in the "post a selfie of yourself right now" forum that I really am out hiking or bodybuilding.

Sometimes I post a selfie in the "post of selfie of yourself right now" forum that wasn't taken right now.

don't tell anyone....

Sometimes I do that too! Like the other night I accidentally posted a car selfie and it was clearly taken during the day. FML

I thought about that but then I'd have to figure out where I was and what I did because everyone would want to know plus they would want follow up pics and wonder why I didn't post them on Instagram :(
  • Cameron_1969
    Options

don't tell anyone....

I thought about that but then I'd have to figure out where I was and what I did because everyone would want to know plus they would want follow up pics and wonder why I didn't post them on Instagram :(

Oh what a wicked web we weave...
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

don't tell anyone....

Oh what a wicked web we weave...

Kinda quit posting in the selfie threads when I realized the little web I was leaving on the Internet :# I'll leave my username behind for my great great grandchildren to google so they can see what a selfie whorzie Grammy was.

• JessicaJS23
    Options
    There better be a effing subscription. 6 month or longer drafts only. Early termination fees apply.
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    There better be a effing subscription. 6 month or longer drafts only. Early termination fees apply.

How much were you thinking of charging? *get's out wallet
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

It all depends on what version of me you want. The more effort I have to put forth the more dollar bills you have to pay. I made it all very user friendly though. hku8aom2aysy.jpeg

• JessicaJS23
    Options
    Sarcastic and bitchy are practically free
  • Cameron_1969
    Options

It all depends on what version of me you want. The more effort I have to put forth the more dollar bills you have to pay. I made it all very user friendly though. hku8aom2aysy.jpeg

i cant decide!...is there a package deal? How 'bout a groupon?
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    buom3eku9ds6.gif

If you Call Now you can get the bipolar package which includes a variety and the 7th month is free!
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    buom3eku9ds6.gif

If you Call Now you can get the bipolar package which includes a variety and the 7th month is free!

Does that deal come with Klonopin, or is that sold separately?
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    buom3eku9ds6.gif

Does that deal come with Klonopin, or is that sold separately?

Sorry but the Kpins are sold seperatly ... I like my subscribers to feel the full effects of my crazy.
  • bellasnowwhitechick84
    Options
    llegslhr6h7u.gif.

Hello
  • Antd412
    Antd412 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    How do you friend people ?
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Antd412 wrote: »